学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/5:精神病院
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:211  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Wow, this is really amazing.

    这儿真是太棒了

    Thank you.

    谢谢

    Seriously, you would never know that

    说真的 谁能想得到

    this used to be a nut house.

    这里曾经是精神病院

    Okay, we prefer the European definition

    好吧 当我们说起这座历史建筑的时候

    of "Sanitarium", when talking about this historic structure.

    更偏向于欧洲人的说法 "疗养院"

    Well, it looks beautiful. You did a really good job.

    看上去真漂亮 你改造的真好

    Thanks.

    谢谢

    Didn't it sort of creep you out though?

    你难道没觉得有点阴森森的吗

    We evicted all the ghosts, Hanna.

    我们已经把鬼魂都驱走了 汉娜

    Soon people will forget what this place was

    很快人们就会忘了这个地方曾经的用处

    and we'll just be remembered only for our exquisite brunch.

    而我们只会记得在这儿享受的精致早午餐

    My mother, the exorcist.

    我母亲简直是驱魔人

    I was hoping you'd bring Jordan with you.

    我还希望你带乔丹回来呢

    Yeah, uh, next time.

    下次吧

    I've been trying to get you back here

    从这地方重新开幕时起

    to see the place since we opened.

    我就希望你能回来看看

    I know, but I've been busy.

    我知道 但是我一直很忙

    Paris took forever.

    在巴黎忙坏了

    But when Alison calls..

    但是艾莉森叫你你就回来了

    It isn't Alison, mom. It's the court.

    不是因为艾莉森 妈妈 是因为法院

    It's still Alison.

    仍然是为了艾莉森

    She's been petitioning the court to get Charlotte

    她从夏洛蒂被关进医院的第一天起

    out of the hospital since the day she was locked up.

    就开始求法院放她出来

    You don't owe Alison a thing.

    你不欠艾莉森什么

    After what that person did to you--

    在那人对你做了这一切以后

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/4:不光彩的事 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/6:生病

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程