学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/7:冷嘲热讽
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:279  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Did you know the girl? - Nicole?

    你知道那个女孩吗 -妮可吗

    I met her once.

    我见过她一次

    A long time ago. Before they left.

    他们出发前的事了 很久以前了

    Fifteen dead or missing.

    十五人生死未知 下落不明

    They were down there building houses.

    他们被埋在大楼下

    That's not supposed to be controversial.

    这应该是情理之中的事

    Have you talked to him?

    你跟他聊过吗

    No, I wrote him a letter when Nicole...

    没有 我给他写过一封信 当妮可...

    When it happened, but I never heard back from him.

    当那件事发生之后 但是他从未回复我

    Hastings for state senate. The clear, true voice.

    选取海斯汀作为参议院 纯净真诚之声

    I'm Veronica Hastings

    我是维罗妮卡·海斯汀

    and I approve this message.

    我认可此条竞选消息

    The flag's a really nice touch.

    使用国旗真是妙招

    I never would have thought of it.

    要是我肯定想不到

    Don't be cynical, Spencer.

    别冷嘲热讽的 斯宾塞

    Where's dad?

    爸爸去哪儿了

    In Harrisburg, raising money.

    在哈里斯堡筹款

    The family that campaigns together, stays together.

    一起竞选的家庭该待在一起

    Your father is a champion arm twister

    你父亲很擅长游说别人

    and we need the cash.

    并且我们需要竞选资金

    It's an off-year special election,

    这是一场非竞选年的特殊选举

    winning might come down to if it rains that day

    如果要赢除非那天正好下雨

    and people decide to stay home.

    并且人们决定待在家里

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/6:生病 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/8:骂人有治愈性

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程