学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/23:客房服务生
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:307  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Sorry, um, I thought that you were room service.

    抱歉 我以为你是客房服务生

    I'm afraid not.

    恐怕不是

    Spencer called me.

    斯宾塞叫我来的

    She told me what happened.

    她告诉我发生的事了

    Spencer called you?

    斯宾塞叫的你

    Yeah, I saw her in Washington.

    对 我在华盛顿见到她了

    I'm-I'm actually thinking about working for her outfit.

    其实我在考虑去她的单位工作

    I was with her when she got the letter.

    她收到信的时候我刚好跟她在一起

    Can I come in?

    我能进去吗

    Yeah.

    可以

    Thanks.

    谢谢

    Why are you here?

    你来做什么

    Sorry, um..

    抱歉

    It's been a very wrong day

    今天发生了很不好的事

    and I didn't expect you to show up on my doorstep

    我没想到你会来我这里

    or anywhere else.

    或者任何地方

    Yeah, uh, Spencer told me about Charlotte

    我知道 斯宾塞告诉了我夏洛蒂的事

    and, um...I don't know.

    我...我也不知道

    Maybe it was a conditioned reflex

    可能是条件反射吧

    but...I thought I could help.

    但是...我想来帮忙

    Well, I'm glad to know that your reflexes still work.

    你的反射系统还正常真是太好了

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/22:幸运的姑娘 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/24:反射系统

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)