学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/14集/3:饭碗危危可及
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:220  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    It's a 9 iron.

    这是9号铁球杆

    You could kill somebody with that.

    用这个完全能把人打死

    Do we really think that's a murder weapon?

    我们真的认为这是凶器吗

    Does Ezra play golf?

    以斯拉打高尔夫球吗

    Hey, guys, enjoy!

    伙计们 好好享用

    Sabrina, hey!

    塞布丽娜

    Can I talk to you for a second?

    能跟你谈谈

    - It's Aria, right? - Yes. Hey!

    -你是艾瑞亚吧 -是的

    Umm, uh, look, so I've been helping Ezra

    我一直在帮以斯拉

    out with his new book and I'm little worried.

    出版他的新书 我有点担心

    He hasn't been answering any of my calls.

    他一直都没有回我电话

    - Ezra's out of town. - Are you sure?

    -以斯拉出镇了 -你确定吗

    I saw him leave, so yeah!

    我看着他走的 是啊

    Do you know where he went?

    你知道他去哪儿了吗

    When he gets like this, I've learned it's best not to ask.

    他一变成这样 我就知道最好还是不要多问

    - Like this? - There is dark and brooding.

    -变成怎样 -非常阴暗低沉

    And then there's dark and depressed.

    还有阴暗抑郁的状态

    I would check that box for Ezra.

    我就会帮以斯拉料理好

    Look, he disappears a lot. He's usually back in few days.

    听着 他经常会很低落 几天后就会回来

    Look, he-he didn't tell me he was going out of town

    他没有告诉我他离开镇子了

    but I know that he finished the next chapter of his book

    但是我知道他写完了书的下一章

    and I'm supposed to proofread the pages

    我应该好好核对一遍

    before I e-mail them to my boss.

    然后发给我的上司

    So...Could you just let me into the loft?

    所以...你能让我去一趟阁楼吗

    Please. Mate, my job is on the line here.

    拜托了 我的饭碗岌岌可危

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/13集/21:茶话会 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/14集/4:竞技巡游

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程