学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/15集/11:诡异的硬盘
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:308  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Yeah, I know.

    我知道

    Spencer, sorry, uh, I I was just leaving.

    斯宾塞 抱歉 我 我正要离开

    No, there's no need to rush off. I'm...

    不 没必要着急离开 我...

    Actually, I'm really glad that both of you guys

    事实上 我很高兴你们俩

    are here right now.

    都在这儿

    What's up?

    怎么了

    I did something not entirely out of character.

    我做了一些不符合我性格的事儿

    But just out of practice.

    但只是下意识的

    What's going on, Spencer?

    怎么了 斯宾塞

    Toby's fiancee kind of left this.

    托比的未婚妻落下了这个

    And I kinda sort of didn't give it back right away.

    而我没有立刻还给她

    Yyou know this is a good thing.

    你 你知道这是个好事

    Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure.

    你确定吗 是 我确定

    I can use it to try to find out who's sending these texts.

    我可以用它来找到谁发的短信

    Or at least get a little bit closer.

    至少可以缩小范围

    I was hoping you'd say that.

    这正是我希望你说的

    I don't know who's more needy today.

    我不知道今天哪边更急

    Sara Harvey and this freaking hard drive

    莎拉.哈维和她诡异的硬盘

    or my boss and her gum.

    还是我的老板和她的口香糖

    I have to take this.

    我得接一下电话

    I'll look at both phones.

    我会查看这两个手机

    Maybe with two hacks, I can follow the trails

    也许通过入侵它们 我可以追踪到

    back to a common source.

    同一个来源

    How long do you think it will take?

    你估计需要多久时间

    Uh, I'll clone yvonne's cell phone.

    我先备份一下伊冯的手机

    I mean, she'll have it back before she knows it's gone.

    这样就可以在她发现手机不见之前找回来

    No, Claudia, I can't leave.

    不 克劳迪娅 我不能离开

    Yes, I'll handle it over the phone.

    是的 我会在电话里处理

    Yeah, I promise. I can get you another four feet of catwalk.

    我保证 我会给你一个新的四英尺的爬梯

    You guys, I've gotta go.

    伙计们 我要先走了

    Later. Bye, Hanna.

    再见 再见 汉娜

    Ali.

    艾莉

    I know you don't wanna see me.

    我知道你不想见我

    I was just gonna leave. Well, is something wrong?

    我正要离开 怎么了

    Come in.

    进来

    I...

    我...

    Something happened. It's really strange.

    发生了一件奇怪的事

    Sara Harvey, she came to see me.

    莎拉.哈维来找我了

    I think Sara and Charlotte might have been closer

    我觉得莎拉和夏洛蒂比我们想象的

    than we thought.

    感情更深厚

    I think Sara actually cared about her.

    我觉得莎拉真的关心过她

    Why would you believe a word she says?

    你为什么要相信她说的话

    Can I just stay here for a bit?

    我可以留下来一会儿吗

    I could really use someone to talk to.

    我真的需要一个人来聊聊

    I can't stay. I actually have somewhere to be.

    我不能久留 我有个地方要去

    Great!

    非常好

    Elliott told you?

    艾略特告诉你了

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/15集/10:需要被喂食 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/15集/12:捐卵子

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)