学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/16集/13:开胃菜
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:331  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    If you have to go..

    如果你要走...

    Yeah, actually

    确实...

    there are some things I need to take care of, so..

    我有些事情要去处理 所以...

    Oh, no, no, no. It's good.

    不不不 没事

    Next time.

    下次约

    Next time.

    下次

    Who's your friend?

    这位小朋友叫什么

    Uh, this is Harvey.

    他叫哈维

    He really likes your hors d'oeuvres.

    他很喜欢你的开胃菜

    Well, he better, they cost enough.

    他最好喜欢 那很贵的

    I don't think Sybil likes me very much.

    我觉得西贝尔不怎么喜欢我

    Who's sybil?

    西贝尔是谁

    Your new boss.

    你的新老板

    Her name is Celeste.

    她叫西莱斯特

    I called her sybil.

    我叫她西贝尔

    Probably why she doesn't like me.

    说不定就是因为这她不喜欢我

    She looks like a Sybil, though.

    不过她看着就像叫西贝尔的

    All the designers that you work for look like Sybils.

    所有你为之工作的设计师都像西贝尔

    I can't keep track.

    我读不懂他们

    I thought that you wanted to come here.

    我以为你想来这里

    I've been buried in work for three weeks.

    我已经埋头工作三周了

    I wanted to be with you.

    我想和你在一起

    Then come back inside.

    那就进来吧

    So..

    所以...

    do you wanna go to the Hamptons next weekend?

    下周末你想去汉普顿吗

    The Hamptons are just another part of Manhattan

    汉普顿只是曼哈顿的另一块地方

    except it takes three hours to get there.

    去那里还要花三个小时

    What do you want?

    你想要什么

    What do you want?

    你又想要什么

    I want to be in a place where we don't have to

    我想在一个我们不需要问对方

    ask each other what we want.

    要什么的状态

    I wanna go back to just...Sort of knowing

    我想回到 至少知道

    what the other person wanted.

    另一个人想要什么的状态

    Yeah.

    好吧

    Where was that place exactly?

    那是个什么样的状态来着

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/16集/12:麻烦和高风险 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/16集/14:一种牺牲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)