学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/16集/19:放我们一马
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:340  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    You know I was thinking...

    我在想...

    ...maybe the other side won't use it.

    或许对方不会用

    Maybe they'll have an attack of conscience

    或许他们会突然良心发现

    and, uh, take the high road.

    心胸宽广 放我们一马

    Well, there's never any traffic up there.

    世上哪有心胸宽广的人

    How's your mom?

    你妈妈如何了

    She's tired.

    她很累

    But she's happy.

    但是很高兴

    She's really happy.

    她真的很高兴

    And how about you?

    你呢

    You need anything?

    你需要什么吗

    I need you to go get a glass

    我需要你去拿个酒杯来

    'cause your girlfriend's drinking all by herself

    因为你女朋友在一个人喝酒

    and it's real sad.

    真的很悲惨

    That I can do.

    没问题

    I'm sorry.

    对不起

    No, I...should be honored

    不 我应该感到荣幸

    that you thought I would kill someone for you.

    你竟然会以为我会为你杀人

    Ezra, I was afraid. Alright?

    以斯拉 我当时很害怕 知道吗

    II felt all of this just starting over again.

    我感觉一切又重新开始了

    It was terrible.

    真的很糟糕

    Look, the night Charlotte was killed

    夏洛蒂被杀的那晚

    after I left you, I..

    我离开你之后...

    ...I wanted to tell you where I went

    我本来想告诉你我去了哪里的

    but I was asked not to.

    但是他们不让我说

    By who? By your dad.

    谁 你爸爸

    And your mom.

    还有你妈妈

    I saw them in town..

    我看到他们在镇上

    ...and they... didn't want you to know

    他们...不想让你知道

    that they were getting close to getting back together

    他们又走近了 想复合

    so they asked me not to tell you.

    所以他们让我不要告诉你

    And it all seemed very innocent at the time.

    当时我觉得根本没什么

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/16集/18:拉德里鬼魂 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/16集/20:父母要复婚

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程