学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/18集/3期:凶案调查
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:229  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    You know what, honestly, maybe we should just cancel the party.

    说实话 我们也许该取消派对

    You know, reschedule it for another time.

    重新安排时间

    What?

    什么

    Look, your hotel has that big thing for election night and--

    你的酒店要为选举之夜举办大型活动

    The party is tomorrow.

    派对就在明天

    We can't cancel.

    取消不了

    You have friends coming in from New York--

    你有纽约来的朋友

    And I have friends who have already left.

    还有已经离开的朋友

    Ali can't come. She had to go out of town.

    艾莉来不了 她出镇了

    It's a long story.

    说来话长

    Okay, well, maybe now you can invite Mona instead.

    那你现在可以转而邀请莫娜

    Honey, it's the first time in years

    亲爱的 这是最近几年

    that you and your friends have all been in the same place.

    你和朋友们首次聚在一个地方

    Yeah, because of a murder investigation.

    没错 因为凶案调查

    You need this.

    你需要派对

    All of you do.

    你们都需要

    It will be a good distraction.

    可以很好地转移注意力

    How was your parents' wedding?

    你父母的婚礼怎么样

    Um, good.

    不错

    Good. Small.

    不错 很精致

    Did you want something to eat?

    你想吃点东西吗

    Oh, no, I can't stay long.

    不用 我待不了太久

    I'm going to lunch with Liam.

    我得和利亚姆吃午饭

    Oh, that's right. Yeah.

    没错 好吧

    He seems, he seems bright. He is.

    他看起来机灵活泼 是的

    He's very bright.

    他很机灵活泼

    Look, um, I-I came here because I needed to know

    听着 我来是想弄清楚

    what you wanted me to do.

    你想让我干什么

    About the-the book.

    关于书的事情

    How do you want me to handle it?

    你想让我怎么处理

    So I might have already handled it.

    我大概已经处理好了

    I spoke to Jillian this morning

    我今早跟吉莉恩谈了

    'cause I wanted to give you credit

    因为我想给你作证

    and make sure that you didn't lose your job over this

    确保你不会因此丢掉工作

    and I sort of ended up...

    我打算...

    ...pitching you as co-writer.

    把你定位联合作者

    What?

    什么

    Well, I mean, she-she loved the female voice that you gave,

    她喜欢你的女性声音

    and I suggested that we..

    我暗示她

    ...write the book together.

    我们合写的这本书

    Sort of a-a man and woman in dialogue.

    算是男女对话

    I'm so sorry, I probably should've talked to you about this first.

    抱歉 我应该先跟你讨论此事

    No, don't be.

    不必

    I-I am so, so flattered.

    我受宠若惊

    But...no, Jillian's never gonna go for that.

    但...吉莉恩肯定不会同意

    I'm an assistant over there.

    我只是个助理

    Aria, Jillian seems open to this.

    艾瑞亚 吉莉恩对此持开放态度

    So... are you?

    那你呢

    Wait, how did this happen?

    等等 怎么会这样

    More like, how did we not see this coming?

    应该说 我们怎么没预料到

    Melissa's done this so many times before

    梅丽莎以前这么干过很多次

    she probably has some special fugitive rate from the airlines.

    她多半有航空公司特别逃亡等级待遇

    Okay, so the only way we'll be able

    所以我们能对质她的

    to confront her is on video chat?

    唯一办法就是视频吗

    Doesn't matter. I'll just have to prove

    不重要了 她不在这儿

    she did it without her actually being here.

    我也会证明是她干的

    Oh, and by the way, your mom called

    话说 你妈打电话

    about the bar menu for the shower.

    问送礼会酒水单的事

    What's a "pink drink"?

    "粉嫩小嘴"是什么

    Oh, God.

    天啊

    Is she talking about some kind of...

    她这是开黄腔吗...

    Em?

    艾米

    Em, are you there?I've heard that sound before.

    艾米 你在听吗 我以前听过这声音

    给力美剧口语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/18集/1期:双鸦餐厅 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/18集/4期:杂物间

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程