听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第146期:卡洛琳的前男友
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:899  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    That's amazing.  真厉害

    Someone found a florist that delivers after midnight.  居然还有花店大半夜送花上门

    That's not so amazing.  这有什么厉害的

    I know a guy named "Sticky Icky" Ricky who delivers exclusively after midnight. 我认识一个叫"粘得要死斯基"的家伙,专门半夜送货上门

    You know, I just realized this is the first Valentine's Day  我刚意识到这是我首个

    I won't get flowers from my father.  不会收到我父亲玫瑰的情人节

    Aw, that's cute, with a big old side of creepy.  又感人又带着一如既往的乱伦恶心

    No, it's sweet.  不,多贴心呀

    Every year from the time I was a baby,  我出生后的每一年

    and even when I had boyfriends,  即使当我有男朋友的时候

    I'd get flowers from my father with a card that says,  我都会收到父亲送的玫瑰,卡片上写着

    "You'll always be my Valentine." "你永远都是我的情人"

    I got a sweet Valentine from a guy I liked in high school.  高中时,我收到过心仪对象的情人节卡片

    It said, "I'll give you five bucks to lift your shirt."  上面写着"把T恤拉起来,就给你五块钱"

    Caroline... Hey, I'll be right with you.  卡洛琳,我马上过来

    There he is. Cuter than I remember.  他来了,比我记忆中帅多了

    When I heard your voice mail, I couldn't believe it.  我听到你的语音留言时,简直不敢相信

    Yes, well, I wasn't sure you'd want to come down, because... you know... 我也不是很确定,你是否愿意来见我,因为...你懂的

    You dumped me two years ago?  你两年前甩了我吗

    Well, "dumped" is a strong word. "甩"这个词有点重吧

    Tore my heart out, shook it in front of my face. That any softer? 当着我的面,把我的心撕成碎片扔掉。这样有轻点吗

    Hate to interrupt the "perfect white teeth" convention, but we're in a hurry. 抱歉打断你们"强颜欢笑假客套"的对话,但我们赶时间

    David, this is my friend Max.  大卫,这是我朋友麦克斯

    A friend of ours was admitted, and we were hoping to get him a private room. 我们的朋友入院了,希望你能帮他安排间单人房

    Oh, so you're not here to return my Dartmouth t-shirt you stole from me. 所以你不是来还我你偷走的达特茅斯大学T恤的吗

    You gave that to me.  是你自己送我的

    No, I didn't! I love that shirt.  才不是,我爱死那件T恤了

    I feel like I lost custody of it in a divorce, and now I'm like a deadbeat dad. 感觉就像我离婚时失去了孩子的监护权,而现在反倒成了不付赡养费的爸爸了

    How about the room? Any chance? Please. Pretty please. 那房间呢,能行吗?拜托,求求你了

    Oh, well, since you said "pretty please," I'll see what I can do. 好吧,既然你都开口求我了。我看看我能做点什么

    We should be clear. We can't pay.  先声明一点,我们没钱

    We're broke... both of us. But I'm sure you heard that somewhere. 我们破产了,我们俩都是。但我相信有人跟你说了

    Yeah... Everywhere. 是呀。大家都在说

    David, I hope your family didn't lose any money with my father. Did they? 大卫,我希望我父亲没有造成你们家族的任何损失,有吗

    Nope, still filthy rich.  没有,我们仍旧富得流油

    And I can do my best to burn some filthy off that rich, by getting your friend a V.I.P. room. 我可以行行好,分点我家的油花给你,帮你朋友弄间贵宾房

    I'll just drop some names. By that, I mean my own. 跟人报几个名字。其实,是报我自己的名字

    Shouldn't be a problem.  应该就能搞定

    I love Jews.  我爱犹太人

    Yeah, we're generous. Spread the word.  没错,我们慷慨大方,麻烦广而告之


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第145期:厄尔要住单人房 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第147期:搬进单间

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)