听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第180期:超级死党
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:571  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Well, thank you very much, ladies.

    感谢你们俩全家啊,小姐们

    My man was barely in when I got pulled out.

    我男人才刚"进入",我就被"拉出"了

    I would like to apologize to everyone for taking the bang out of the bus,

    我想给大家道个歉,害开搞巴士的各位开搞失败

    but in my own defense, everyone here knows a little something about crazy guys.

    我想为自己解释,在座各位也都懂疯子疯起来的样子嘛

    Sit yo ass back down!

    屁股给我乖乖粘回椅子上

    Max, sit down before you start another riot.

    麦克斯赶紧坐下吧,不然等会又暴动了

    I'm sorry. I blew it. I screwed up your chance to see your father. I screwed up your party.

    对不起,我搞砸了一切。我搞砸了你见你老爸的机会。我办砸了你的派对

    I even screwed up the easiest birthday thing to do, like get a cake.

    我连庆祝生日最简单的方式,买个蛋糕都不会

    I'm a terrible BFF.

    我真是个超烂死党

    It's okay. Really, it's fine.

    没关系的。真的没关系

    With the year I'm having, it's not like you could've made everything better just by getting me a cake.

    今年我经历的一切,也不是你随便买个蛋糕就能好转起来的

    Well, no. Not just any cake.

    的确,普通的蛋糕不行

    Just as good as I remember it.

    跟我记忆中的一样美味

    Best 40 bucks we ever spent. And this birthday turned out to be all right.

    我们花得最值的40块。这个生日其实也不错嘛

    I did get what I wanted. I got see my father.

    我的愿望有实现。我见到了我老爸

    It was only for a second, but I saw him. And he saw me. So thank you.

    虽然只有短暂的一秒,但的确是见到了。他也看见我了,所以谢谢你

    Yeah, and I got to see Irish. Think he might be the one that got away.

    是啊,我也跟爱尔兰男重逢了。或许跟他是情深缘浅

    Well, the one that got put away.

    警察还对他抓住不放呢

    You know, you and I are better than BFFs. We're BBFs. Bangbus friends.

    我跟你可不只是超级死党哦。我们是搞巴死党。开搞巴士死党

    英语口语

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第179期:大闹监狱 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第181期:奥列格来借按摩油

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)