听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第190期:美食博客写手
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:501  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    I'm telling you, it serves the best vegan stew anywhere. You really should put it in your blog.

    相信我,那里有全世界最好吃的素炖菜。强烈推荐你写上你的博客啊

    Oh, if I write one more article about something vegan,

    我再多写一篇有关素菜的博客

    all of my devoted 10,000 readers will hold hands and jump collectively out a window.

    我成千上万的粉丝就要手牵手一起跳楼自杀了

    And I know you like to find what's new and what's next. Chocolate bacon?

    我知道你喜欢发掘新鲜事物,引领新潮流。要吃巧克力培根吗

    I just need a minute over there. Hi, couldn't help but overhear.

    我过去跟人家谈一下。抱歉,不小心听到你们的谈话

    If you're looking for what's new,

    如果你想寻找美食界的新潮流

    I found these two adorable girls who run a cupcake business out of their home in Williamsburg.

    我认识两个可爱的女孩,她们在威廉斯堡的家中有个自营的小蛋糕生意

    I know how that sounds, but trust me, totally fresh and not at all over exposed.

    我知道听起来不靠谱,但她们真的是未成名的新星,未经雕琢的璞玉

    And you're someone I should listen to because...?

    你是什么身份,我为什么要听你...

    Sorry, didn't introduce myself. Ashley Emerson, style editor for Elle.

    抱歉,忘了自我介绍。艾希莉·爱默生,《世界时装之苑》的时尚编辑

    If you're interested, I think I might have a card in here somewhere. Was holding on to it for Martha.

    如果你有兴趣的话,我包里好像有她们的名片。本来是要留给玛莎的

    Mr. Bacon action figure. A world of bacon sampler.

    培根先生人偶。世界各地培根的试吃包

    And I want to apologize for the food network trucker hat,

    抱歉里面还有一顶美食频道的潮帽

    which has nothing to do with bacon and everything to do with me being a sellout.

    其实跟我这书半点关系都没有,完全是在突显我为五斗米折腰

    Guess what. Ashley just gave our card to a woman who's such a bitch she must be important.

    你猜怎么着。艾希莉刚把我们的名片给了个女人,她拽得跟二五八万一样,肯定是号人物

    She's a food blogger. It's a long shot, but we need to get some exposure.

    她是个美食博客写手。虽然希望渺茫,但是我们真的需要打响招牌

    Whoa, we are on vacation. No business talk. That was the deal, right?

    我们不是在放假吗?说好了不谈公事的,还记得吗

    This is Zeke, chef-slash- author-slash-corporate sellout.

    他是齐克,厨师/作家/为五斗米折腰的男人

    We were, uh... We were thinking about going back to the apartment to hang out.

    我们...我们刚想回公寓玩会儿呢

    Oh, sounds fun. Can I see you alone for a second?

    感觉挺有意思啊。我能单独跟你谈两句吗

    Well, not alone. I bring my tiny dog everywhere, so what?

    没办法单独。老娘狗不离身,怎么着

    Come on, I heard of an after-party in Soho and an after-after-party in dumbo.

    我听他们说要去苏豪区办庆功宴,再到登波区办庆功宴的庆功宴

    So, let's go-ho. Have fun and get this vacation started.

    咱们就去"舒好"吧。大玩特玩,让假期真正开始

    I'm holding a tiny dog at a bacon-book party and laughing with a guy who wrote a book about bacon.

    我抱着小狗在一个培根食谱的派对上跟一个写培根书的男人有说有笑

    I think my vacation's already started.

    我的假期早就开始了

    All right, well, have fun. I'm gonna go par-tay.

    好吧,那你自己玩的开心点。我要去派对一番啦

    Eh, did your thing, Ash.

    小艾艾,想干嘛就去吧

    英语口语

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第189期:春假派对 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第191期:要过真正的假期?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)