听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第211期:厄尔的报税日(2)
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:645  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    I have a stamp right here, Earl. There, see? Order versus chaos.

    我马上就能拿出邮票,厄尔。看见没,秩序对比混乱

    Also known as OCD versus "Oh, here's a CD I forgot I had."

    也是OCD对比"噢,我都忘了我有这张CD"

    Would you prefer a flower, flag, or a love stamp?

    邮票要什么图案,花,旗帜或心形

    Ladies, I don't care which, I just wanna get these taxes in the mail before the deadline.

    姑娘们,哪个都行,我只想在截止日期前把报税单寄出去

    Earl, you do your own taxes?

    厄尔,你自己报税吗?

    I surely do. Proud to say I haven't missed a year since 1950

    当然。我可以很自豪地说,从1950年开始从不间断

    when I had my first job as Frank Sinatra's ball boy.

    那时候我第一份工作是法兰克·辛纳屈的球童

    Ball boy? Was he a good tennis player?

    球童,他还是个网球好手吗

    No, darling, he didn't play tennis. The job was washing his balls.

    不,亲爱的,他不玩网球。那工作就是给他清洗蛋蛋

    And that was good work for those times.

    在那个年代,这可是一份好工作啊

    Do you mind if I look over your 1040 to see if I can increase your return?

    我可以看一下你的1040表吗,看看能不能多帮你报点退税

    Do you, Wharton, do you.

    请便,沃顿高材生,请便

    Well, at first glance, I see you short-changed yourself on some deductions. There's 500 right there.

    一眼看过去,我发现你忽略了几个税额扣除项目。这里就有500块

    Why don't you sign this now, and I'll save you what I can and then drop it in the mail tomorrow?

    你何不直接签个名字,我回去看看怎么弄,然后明天再帮你寄出去

    Max, look at this. Blonde ambition here just saved me $500.

    麦克斯,瞧瞧。野心金发妹刚帮我省500块呢

    Really? That's pretty cool. Oh! There's another 100. No way, that's awesome.

    真的吗,挺不错啊。这里还有100块。靠,厉害死了

    Ding, ding, ding. It's like I won the slots without being surrounded by those pissed off ladies with emphysema.

    叮,叮,叮。就像我玩老虎机赢钱,身边却没有围满嫉妒到气得肺气肿的女人

    英语口语

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第210期:厄尔的报税日(1) 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第212期:取笑麦克斯的包包

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)