听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第214期:苏菲谈论奥列格
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:689  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    It's just what about you and Oleg? He thinks you two are a couple.

    A couple? No, this is crazy talk.

    情侣?不,这话也太扯了吧

    I mean, yes, we have had some hot, dirty sex in a few kitchens and toilets, and...

    没错,我们曾有过火辣淫秽的性爱,比如在厨房和厕所

    On the floor of a sandwich shop in the subway.

    在地铁站的三明治店地上

    Plus twice we did it like dogs on the hallway stairs and on every smooth surface in my apartment.

    还有两次是在走廊楼梯用狗狗式,以及在我公寓的每一平面

    But I mean, come on. I mean, that's it. I'm a lady.

    可拜托,仅此而已。我可是位淑女

    Sophie, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but for Oleg, it's not just about sex.

    苏菲,真不敢相信我会说这种话,但对奥列格来说,你们之间不只是性

    He feels things for you. I know for a fact he's buying you a special gift. Tell her, Max.

    他对你有爱意。我还知道他为你准备了份特殊的礼物。告诉她,麦克斯

    Well, he mentioned something about a fur,

    他是有提过是皮草类的啦

    and tonight when he was talking about you he did use the word "love."

    而且今晚当他说到你的时候,也的确用了"爱"这个词

    Love? Come on, don't ruin my cupcake buzz. I mean, this man has no future.

    爱?拜托,别破坏我的蛋糕雅兴。这个男人没有未来

    Of course, he does have a giant penis. But no future.

    虽然他有根"大鸟"。但没未来啊

    I mean, I've worked hard to get where I am. I need a man who has a dream and a drive.

    我辛苦打拼才获得今天的成就。我需要一个有梦想有冲劲的男人

    And I can buy a big giant penis online for $47. Really? Add to cart.

    而且电动"大鸟"在网上才卖47块钱。真的吗,马上加入购物车

    Well, then you have to tell him you're not interested in going any further.

    那你必须告诉他你没兴趣跟他走下去

    Oh, all right, don't worry. I will.

    好吧,别担心,我会的

    Yeah, I mean, I need this man in my life like I need breast implants.

    我是说,这个男人对我而言就跟隆胸一样

    Which is like... Not at all, right?

    就是...,根本没必要嘛,对吧

    英语口语

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第213期:苏菲来吃蛋糕 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第215期:计算麦克斯的税务

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)