听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第225期:精彩对话
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:631  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Hello, Sophie. Hello, Oleg.

    你好吗,苏菲。你好,奥列格

    So, do you miss the sex?

    念念不忘巫山云雨吗

    Oh, you know what? We should go.

    我们俩还是赶紧跑吧

    No. We are having a conversation here.

    别走,我们还在谈事呢

    And besides, the sex was not that good.

    而且那巫山云雨只如浮云

    Oh, it was that good. It wasn't that good.

    少来,明明是狂风暴雨。就只如浮云一般好吗

    Please, I beg you. Let us go.

    求你了,放我们走吧

    You can go. I'm kind of into it. Like, it's like a dirty Downton Abbey.

    你走吧,我听得津津有味呢。这简直是下流版的《唐顿庄园》

    So why are you still standing there, giving me those sad, cow eyes in that brown velure.

    你还站在那里干啥呢,穿着那条咖啡色天鹅绒裤,装楚楚可怜啊

    Because it's a good look on me.

    因为哥穿这个最帅

    And because I'm waiting for you to admit that you came here because you miss the sex.

    而且我还在等你承认,你来是因为你念念不忘我们的床第之欢

    I miss summers in Minsk. I miss smoking in hospitals.

    我怀念明斯克的夏天,也怀念在医院里抽烟

    But I don't miss the sex.

    但我绝不怀念跟你翻云覆雨

    Fine, then. What would you like to eat?

    不承认拉倒,你想吃点什么

    I'll have my usual sausage.

    老规矩,来根香肠先

    Ok, ding. It's ready.

    熟了,在"这儿",请慢用。

    英语口语

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第224期:八卦苏菲 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第226期:推销失败

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)