听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第227期:拉关系
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:363  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    You'd better have a good reason you're late,

    你迟到最好有个好理由

    because I managed to get here on time despite removing the disease pigeon feathers from my hair.

    因为我花不少时间把病鸽子羽毛从头发上弄下来,也一样没迟到

    I do. So today when we were cleaning up that apartment

    我有。今天我们不是打扫那间公寓嘛

    and I had my hands in a total stranger's toilet,

    当我把手放在一个陌生人的马桶里时

    I realized if we're really gonna be successful, we've got to think outside the bull.

    我意识到我们真想成功,就必须得打破思维

    So after I thoroughly washed my hands, I know they never really come off though, right?

    所以当我把手彻底洗干净后,我知道那是永远洗不掉的,对吧

    Off your soul, I mean.

    如跗骨之蛆玷污你的灵魂

    I made a call to a connection I know and got us a real cupcake job. And it's in Manhattan.

    我打了个电话找人拉关系,给咱俩接了个蛋糕单子。还是在曼哈顿哦

    It's the first birthday party for the son of a socialite.

    是某个社会名流之子的一岁生日

    60 cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Up top. Buttercream?

    60个奶油糖霜的小蛋糕,击个掌吧。奶油?

    This is not the response I was expecting from my business partner.

    我可不想我的合伙人给我这种反应哦

    I was expecting wooo! Awesome job! Thumbs up, buddy.

    我要是的"哟呵",干得好,太棒了,伙计

    Why? Is your business partner on a show of Nicklodeon?

    为什么?你的合伙人又不是儿童节目主持

    Look, I don't do buttercream. Buttercream is a bitch.

    听着,我不做奶油蛋糕。奶油是个贱人

    If it doesn't stay refrigerated, it falls apart as fast as a two-celebrity marriage.

    如果不把它冷藏好,它会比名人的婚姻塌得还快

    英语口语

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第226期:推销失败 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第228期:储物间的趣事

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)