苏菲,如果我的表弟有利说他会在半小时内带着工具来修车,他就一定会在半小时内到。
Actually, it's been 40 minutes.
话说这都过了40分钟了吧
Your cousin is like you. He takes too long to come.
你的表弟就跟你一样。死活不来。
Oh, this is news. Suddenly a woman wants a man to finish fast.
真新鲜。女人突然开始喜欢男人早早完事了
Oh, please. Sex is not a carnival cruise.
拜托。做爱又不是邮轮可以慢慢开
I'm a busy woman. You get on, you get off.
我很忙的。前脚上船,后脚下船。
Can I get a hit off that?
我能来一口吗
We'll just have to wait, I guess.
我猜就只能干等了
I mean, if I still lived in Manhattan, I'd hail a cab.
如果我还住在曼哈顿,我可以打个车
But that's not gonna happen out here in the boondocks!
但我们是在荒郊野岭,所以求助无门
Plus, even if we could afford a cab, we'd be stuck forever in rush hour gridlock.
再说了,即使打得起车,我们也会被困在高峰时期无尽的堵车中。
Could you take it down a notch?
你能小点声吗
Hipsters are starting to look at us like we're trying too hard.
嬉皮士们都看过来了,好像我们入戏太深似的。
Where did Han go? He said he might have a plan.
阿憨去哪里了?他说他可能有办法
Oh, my lord and Taylor!
万能的主呀
That little mother can ride.
那小玩意儿居然会骑马。
英语口语