跟艾米莉一起学口语 第417期:请大家不要拘束
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:305  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Please don't stand on ceremony

    请大家不要拘束

    stand on ceremony

    拘束;拘于礼节;讲究客套

    As we are old friends,it's totally unnecessary to stand on ceremony.

    都是老朋友,实在没必要这么客气。

    Then I will not stand on ceremony.

    那我就不客气了。

    A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

    你真是太好了,请我来做客。

    B:I'm very glad you could come,Mr.Liu,Will you take a seat at the head of the table?It's an informal dinner,please don't stand on ceremony.Mr.Liu,would you like to have some chicken?

    刘先生,您能来我很高兴。请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家不要拘束。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

    A:Thank you.This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant.Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

    谢谢。这是我第一次来中餐馆。请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

    B:Generally speaking,Cantonese food is a bit light,Shanghai food is rather oily,and Hunan dishes are very spicy,having a strong and hot taste.

    一般来说,广东菜清单一点。上海菜比较油腻。湖南菜香味浓。辣味很重。

    A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared,delicious and very palatable.They are very good in color,flavor and taste.

    中国菜做的很精细。色,香,味俱全。

    B:Mr.Liu,would you care for another helping?

    刘先生,再来一点吧?

    A:No more,thank you.I'm quite full.

    不了,谢谢。我已经很饱了。

    B:Did you enjoy your meal?

    您吃的怎么样?

    A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time.It's such a rich dinner.

    好久没有吃过这么美味的饭菜了。这顿饭太丰盛了。

    B:I'm so glad you like it.

    您很喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

    A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

    谢谢你的盛情款待。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第416期:我很久没有洗衣服了 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第418期:我看上去怎么样

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程