跟艾米莉一起学口语 第427期:下着倾盆大雨
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:348  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    It was raining cats and dogs.

    下着倾盆大雨。

    It rained cats and dogs this morning.

    今天上午下着倾盆大雨。

    We were about to get home,when it began to rain cats and dogs.

    我们快要到家了,这时下起了倾盆大雨。

    A:Hi,Cindy.I thought I'd missed you.

    嗨,辛迪。我以为我错过你了。

    B:I am very sorry,Hans.Thank you for waiting for me.You must have been here for a long time already.

    恩,真对不起,汉斯。谢谢你等我。你一定在这儿等很久了。

    A:It's all right.

    没关系。

    B:I was caught in the heavy rain,or I would have come earlier.I am sorry I kept you waiting.

    我赶上下雨了,不然我会早点到。很抱歉,让你久等了。

    A:I was in a comfortable place,so really,it's no problem.I am happy to see you.Did the rain hold you up long?

    我等的地方很舒适,真的,没关系的。我很高兴见到你。你被雨妨碍了很长时间吗?

    B:Yes.When I came out of the subway,it was raining cats and dogs.And I forgot my umbrella.So I had to wait for the rain to let up.

    是的,我从地铁站一出来,就下着倾盆大雨。而我忘了带伞,所以只好等雨小一点。

    A:I totally understand.

    我完全理解。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第426期:谁来.. 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第428期:有志者事竞成

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)