跟艾米莉一起学口语 第509期:我对你的感觉没有超过朋友的界限
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:250  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    My feelings for you don't go beyond friendship.

    我对你的感觉没有超过朋友的界限。

    go beyond

    超越

    If you want to succeed,you must go beyond average.

    如果你想成功,你必须超过普通人。

    A:Miss Wang,I'd like to ask you a question if you don't mind.

    王小姐,如果你不介意的话,我想问你一个问题。

    B:Sure,John.Go ahead.

    当然可以,约翰,你问吧。

    A:This may seem a bit sudden and out of left field,but I'd like us to be more than colleagues.

    这可能有点唐突,也有点出乎意料,但是我希望我们之间的关系不仅仅是同事而已。

    B:I've always thought of you as more than a colleague,John.You've always been my friend.

    约翰,我一直没有把你看作是普通同事。你一直是我的朋友。

    A:Maybe I'm not making myself clear.I'll cut right to the quick.You know,I'm single.I hope you would like to marry me.

    也许我没有表达清楚我的意思。我直说吧。你知道的,我是单身。我希望你愿意嫁给我。

    B:You're right,ah...This is a bit unexpected.To tell you the truth,I've never thought of you that way before.

    你说得对,啊...这是有点意外。说实话吧,我以前从未像那样看待过你。

    A:Unexpected?Yes.But I've had the wish for a long time.

    意外?是有点儿。不过我有这个愿望已经好久了。

    B:John,thank you for the lovely offer,but my feelings for you don't go beyond friendship.

    约翰,谢谢你令人愉快的求婚,但是我对你的感觉没有超过朋友的界限。

    A:I see.Miss Wang,do forgive me.

    我明白了,王小姐。请原谅我。

    B:It doesn't matter.We are still friends,aren't we?

    没关系。我们还是朋友,不是吗?

    A:Yes,of course.

    是的,当然了。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第508期:等一个重要电话 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第510期:英雄所见略同

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程