跟艾米莉一起学口语 第511期:应该把闹钟定到七点半
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:790  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    We should've set the alarm for 7:30.

    我们应该把闹钟定到七点半的。

    should have done

    本应该做某事(却没做)

    set the alarm for..+时间

    把闹钟设在(几点)

    I should've come early.

    我应该早点来的。

    I should've accepted that.

    我本应该接受的。

    A:What time is it?

    几点了?

    B:8:50(ten to nine)

    8点50(九点差十分钟)

    A:Your watch is 10 mintues slow,so it should be 9:00(nine sharp).I'm gonna be late again.What will my excuse be this time?We should've set the alarm for 7:30.

    你的表慢了十分钟,所以应该是九点整了。我又要迟到了。这次我要找什么借口?我们应该把闹钟定到七点半的。

    B:Don't cry over spilt milk.Fred,could you stay with me a few more minutes?

    不要做无用的后悔了。费雷德,你能和我再呆上几分钟吗?

    A:What?Why?What's wrong with you?

    什么?为什么?你怎么啦?

    B:I just hate being alone at home with nothing to do but listen to the clock ticking.It's so lonely and boring.My sickness makes it worse.When will I recover?

    我只是讨厌一个人呆在家里听着钟表滴滴哒哒,无事可做。好孤单好无聊啊。再加上我现在生病,就更糟了。我什么时候才能好啊?

    A:You'll be fine in a couple of months.Just be patient.I've got to go to work now or I'll be late.

    两三个月后你就会好的。耐心点。我现在得去工作了。不然要迟到了。

    B:You only care about your work.

    你只关心你的工作。

    A:Sorry,honey.You're everything to me.All I do is for this family.

    对不起,亲爱的。你才是我的全部。我所做的一切都是为了这个家啊。

    B:Stay just a few minutes longer,okay?

    就再待几分钟,好吗?

    A:Ok.I'll leave at 9:15.Is that all right?

    好的。我9点一刻出门,这样行吗?

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第510期:英雄所见略同 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第512期:发音讲解:“自吹自擂”

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程