跟艾米莉一起学口语 第583期:还记得第一次坐飞机的场景吗?
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:335  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    nerve-wracking

    紧张的

    The interview was an nerve-wracking experience.

    面试是令人紧张的经历。

    pound

    扑通跳动;连续重击

    My heart is pounding.

    我的心很紧张。

    His heart was pounding with excitement.

    他的心紧张的扑通扑通跳。

    shake in one's boots

    某人吓得发抖

    I'm shaking in my boots.

    我吓得发抖。

    Here we go.

    开始行动;现在试试

    I'm not quite good at singing and dancing, but anyway, here we go.

    我不是很擅长唱歌和跳舞,不管怎样,试试吧。

    freak out

    吓坏

    I'm totally freaking out.

    我完全被吓坏了。

    A: This is nerve-wracking.

    这让我好紧张。

    B: Relax. There's nothing to worry about. Thousands of airplanes fly millions of flights every year.

    放心松,没有什么好担心的。每年有数千架飞机在上百万条航线航行。

    A: I've never flown before and my heart is pounding.

    但我从来没有坐过飞机,我的心一直怦怦跳。

    B: Everything will be fine. If you want to, you can hold my hand while we take off.

    不会有事的。如果你想要的话,飞机起飞时你可以抓住我的手。

    A: Thanks. How many flights have you been on?

    谢谢你,你坐过几次飞机了?

    B: None. This is my first.

    没做过,这是我第一次做。

    A: You're so brave and I am shaking in my boots.

    你好勇敢,而我吓得直发抖。

    B: Not me. I think it's exciting. I can't wait until we're flying like a bird, high in the sky. Here we go, we're finally taking off.

    我才不会,我觉得这很刺激,我等不及可以像鸟一样在高空翱翔。出发啦,我们终于可以起飞了。

    A: Wow, this is fun, it's so fast. Awesome, we are flying.

    哇,好有趣,飞的好快,我们飞起来了!

    B: Hold my hand. I'm totally freaking out. This is terrifying.

    抓住我的手,我完全被吓坏了,这好恐怖呀。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第582期:Breaking up分手 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第584期:赖床不起

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)