跟艾米莉一起学口语 第610期:必须学到手的"寄快递"的英文对话
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:312  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A: How can I help you?

    我可以帮您什么?

    B: I'd like to send this package to China.

    我想把这个包裹寄到中国去。

    A: Would you like to send it surface or airmail?

    您想平邮还是航空?

    B: What's the difference between surface and airmail?

    平邮和空邮有什么区别?

    A: If you send the parcel with surface mail, it will take about two months to arrive. Whereas with airmail, it will arrive in 7-10 days.

    如果您用平邮寄包裹,大概需要两个月左右。空邮的话七到十天就能到。

    B: That's a big difference. I suppose airmail will be much more expensive.

    差别还是挺大的,我猜空邮会贵很多吧。

    A: That depends on the weight.

    价钱是按重量计算的。

    B: How much will it cost to send it airmail?

    用空邮寄要多少钱?

    A: Place it on the scale, please.

    请把包裹放在称上。

    B: Okay.

    好的。

    A: That's 500 grams. It will cost 10 pounds for airmail.

    500克。空邮要十英镑。

    B: That's not bad. I'll do that, then. Does that include insurance on the contents of the parcel, or is that a separate fee?

    还不错,我就选择空邮寄包裹了。这里面包括包裹的保险费吗,还是价钱要另外算?

    A: That's separate. It's another 50 P.

    单算的,再加50便士。

    B: Ok.

    好的。

    A: Just fill in this customs form. Make sure you press hard so that the information transfer to all three papers.

    您需要把这个客户表格填好,写的时候多用点力,才能保证填的内容三张复写单子上都能看清楚。

    B: Alright. Do I need to put a return address on the package?

    好了,我需要在包裹上写回邮地址吗?

    A: Yes, that would be ideal. If the package doesn't make it to the recipient's address, then it will be sent back to the sender.

    写吧,最好写上。如果包裹没有寄到收信的地址,还能寄回给发信人。

    B: Okay. Thank you very much.

    好的,非常感谢。

    A: You're welcome.

    不客气。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第609期:英美"厕所"说法有什么不同 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第611期:减肥根本不用节食!适当运动+科学饮食才是关键!

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)