跟艾米莉一起学口语 第626期:去印度饭店吃饭!
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:307  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    samosa

    萨摩撒三角饺

    poppadom

    印度炸圆面包片

    dahl

    (一种印度菜肴,用豆,豌豆或小扁豆煮成)

    A: We were really lucky. We got the last available table for two and we didn't even have a reservation. Did you see the long lines behind us?

    我们真的很幸运。我们订了最后一张两人桌,甚至都没有预订。你看到我们身后的长队了吗?

    B: Yeah, glad that we didn't have to wait long, I'm starving.

    是的,很高兴我们不用等太久,我饿死了。

    A: Let's take a look at the menu, so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?

    让我们看一下菜单,这样我们就可以点菜了。你想选一个开胃菜我们一起吃吗?

    B: What would you rather have? Samosas or poppadoms?

    你想要什么?萨莫萨三角饺还是(印度)油炸薄饼?

    A: I heard that one of their specialties is the samosa.

    我听说他们的特产之一是萨莫萨三角胶。

    B: Well, let's get a plate of those then.

    那我们来一盘。

    A: Sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?

    听起来不错。你的主菜是什么?

    B: I think I might have a dahl.

    我想我可能会来一份达尔。

    A: What's in a dahl?

    达尔有什么?

    B: It's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.

    有鹰嘴豆和蔬菜,加上咖喱辣酱和米饭。

    A: That sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well.

    听起来不错。你想和我一起吃烤肉串吗?

    B: Okay, how about some lamb kebabs?

    好吧,来点羊肉串怎么样?

    A: That's my favorite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?

    那是我最喜欢的。你想喝点酒还是啤酒?

    B: I think I'll have a beer.

    我想喝杯啤酒。

    A: Okay, Shall I call the waitress?

    好的,我叫服务员好吗?

    B: I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.

    我不推荐。我想我们应该等她过来。

    A: You're right. That might seem a bit rude.

    你说得对。那可能有点粗鲁。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第625期:职场精英必学!商务接机的套路都在这里! 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第627期:美国习惯用语之:can't hold a candle to

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)