跟艾米莉一起学口语 第642期:责备与厌倦
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:240  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I'm sick and tired of it.

    我对这件事感到恶心,厌倦。

    be sick and tired of...

    对...感到厌烦/恶心

    I'm fed up with studying French.

    我讨厌学法语。

    be fed up with..

    对...感到厌倦

    I'm so tired of listening to techno music.

    我非常讨厌听电子音乐。

    I can't do this work anymore. It's the same thing over and over again.

    这份工作我再也做不下去了,总是在一遍一遍地重复。

    Is there anything more tedious than this?

    还有比这更无聊的吗?

    tedious

    /ˈtiːdiəs/

    乏味烦人的

    I'm so angry that I'm speechless.

    我气得话都说不出来了。

    speechless

    无语的

    I'm not happy with the television I bought.

    我对我买的电视机不满意。

    not happy with..

    对..不满意

    The service here is awful.

    这里的服务太糟糕了。

    awful

    糟糕的

    This is the worst service I've ever encountered.

    这是我遇过的最糟糕的服务。

    This is pathetic.

    太令人生厌了。

    pathetic

    差劲的;不足的(非正式)

    A: Excuse me, waiter. This food is terrible. The steak is under cooked and the potatoes are cold.

    服务员,这食物太糟糕了,牛排没熟,土豆是凉的。

    B: I'm sorry. I'll take it back right away and bring you out a new dish.

    非常抱歉,我这就拿回去给您换一份新的。

    A: How is your new car?

    你的新车怎么样?

    B: Oh, don't mention it. It's caused me nothing but trouble since the day I bought it.

    别提了,自从我买了它那天起,它就一直给我惹麻烦。

    A: Really? What's the problem? You seemed so happy when you decided to buy it.

    是吗,怎么回事?你决定买车的时候看起来可是很高兴啊。

    B: Where do I start? First, the breaks went and then like a week later I started having engine problems.

    从哪说起呢?先是刹车坏了,然后大约过一个星期吧,车的引擎就开始出问题了。

    Where do I start?表示“我该从何说起呢”?在文中表示由于车的问题太多,不知从何提起。

    A: That's too bad. Didn't you bring it in to have them take a look at it?

    太糟糕了,你没把车开回去让他们检查一下吗?

    have sb do表示“让某人做某事”

    B: That's another story altogether. When I brought it back, they said I waived the warranty in the contract that I signed. I told them they never said anything about a warranty. We went back and forth and finally I got fed up and walked out.

    那就是另外一回事了,我把车开回去的时候,他们说根据我签的合同,我已经放弃了保修。我跟他们说他们从来没有跟我提过什么保修的事,我就这样反反复复的争吵,最后我实在忍无可忍,就走了。

    back and forth表示“来来回回”

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第641期:“催人”别只会说“Hurry up”! 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第643期:"去医院"该如何描述自己的症状?(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程