跟艾米莉一起学口语 第649期:如何说明“不能赴约”?
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:348  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I can't be there today/at noon.

    我今天/中午没法过去。

    I can't make it this weekend.

    我这周去不了。

    I can't make the date/meeting/appointment.

    我没法赴约/参加会议/赴约。

    Why didn't you come/show up?

    你为什么没来?

    Why did you stand me up?

    你为什么放我鸽子?

    Why did you blow off our date/ the meeting/the appointment?

    你为什么没赴约?/参加会议?/赴约?

    You owe me.

    你欠我的。

    You had better make it up to me.

    你最好补偿我。

    Dialogue1:

    A: Why didn't you show up yesterday?

    昨天你为什么没来?

    B: Something came up and I couldn't get away. I'm really sorry.

    有事情我走不开。我很抱歉。

    A: Did your phone break too? Why didn't you call?

    你的电话也坏了吗?为什么不给我打电话?

    Dialogue2:

    A: This is the second time this week you stood me up, what's going on?

    这是你这周第二次放我鸽子了,发生了什么?

    B: Sorry, I'm really sorry, but I've got so much work these days.

    抱歉,真的很抱歉,这几天我的工作很多。

    Conversation:

    A: Sorry, honey, but I'm not going to be able to make it. Something's come up.

    对不起亲爱的,我没法去了,有事情。

    B: What? It's our anniversary. I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

    什么?这是我们的周年纪念,我盼望这一天已经很久了 。

    A: I know, I know. I promise I'll make it up to you. But something came up here at the office and I'm not going to be able to leave for a while.

    我知道,我知道,我发誓一定会补偿你的。但是公司有事,我这会儿没法离开。

    B: Why does this always happen when we have plan? Are you sure you even wanted to go out tonight?

    为什么每次我们有安排的时候都会发生事情?你确定你今天晚上想出来吗?

    A: Yes, I swear. I was looking forward to it, too. I promise I'll make it up to you this weekend. But I really have to go now. This meeting can't wait.

    当然,我发誓,我也非常期待这一天。我发誓这周末给你补上,但我现在得挂了,会议不等人。

    B: Alright, but don't forget you owe me.

    好吧,不过别忘了你欠我的。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第648期:如何“推迟”约会? 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第652期:如何“反对”对方意见

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程