跟艾米莉一起学口语 第689期:超实用的点餐对话
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:259  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    For here or to go?

    在这吃还是带走?

    I'll have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.

    我想要一个超级汉堡,一大份炸薯条和一杯可乐。

    Could I have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.

    What kind of set menus do you have?

    有什么样的套餐?

    I'll have the number four set, please.

    我要四号套餐,谢谢!

    Could you give me some extra ketchup/napkins/straws?

    能多给我一些番茄酱/纸巾/吸管吗?

    Conversation:

    A: Next, please!

    下一位。

    B: Yeah, could I get a double cheeseburger, two fries and a coke?

    我想要一个双层芝士汉堡,两份炸薯条和一杯可乐。

    A: For here or to go?

    在这吃还是带走?

    B: For here, please. And my friend wants extra ketchup and we need two straws.

    就在这儿吃,另外我的朋友想多要点番茄酱,再要两支吸管。

    A: Okay, that comes to the $4.95. The cheeseburger will be ready in just a minute.

    好的一共是4.95美元,汉堡马上就好。

    B: Oh, could you tell them to cut it into two pieces? Thanks.

    哦,麻烦您告诉他们帮我把汉堡切成两半,谢谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第688期:询问以及回复“对方家庭情况” 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第692期:out of question和out of the question有什么区别

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程