跟艾米莉一起学口语 第712期:冰释前嫌
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:248  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    reconcile

    和解

    be reconciled with sb

    与某人和好

    He has been reconciled with his wife recently.

    最近他和她妻子和好了。

    Dialogue1:

    A: Tom, I'm sorry I shouted at you last night.

    汤姆,很抱歉,我昨天吼了你。

    B: You don't have to apologize Dad. You were upset, I knew.

    爸爸,你不用道歉,我知道你当时很心烦。

    A: It's so hard to say. I'm sorry. What I said is awful.

    真不好开口,我很抱歉,我说的话很不好听。

    B: It's okay. I overreacted.

    没事,我反应太过了。

    A: Are we good now?

    我们现在没事了吧?

    B: Sure.

    当然啦。

    Dialogue2:

    A: I had a big fight with my sister. In fact, it was just trifles.

    我和我姐姐大吵了一架,其实那只不过是一些鸡毛蒜皮的小事。

    B: Don't worry. You two are so close. You will make it up.

    别担心,你们俩这么亲密,一定会和好的。

    A: Do you think sometimes it is easier to be mad at people you trust.

    你觉不觉得,人更容易向自己信赖的人发火?

    B: Maybe it is because you know they will love you no matter what. Where are you going?

    或许就是因为你知道他们会无条件的爱你,你要去哪?

    A: I'm going to patch things up.

    我要去跟她和好。

    B: Good for you.

    好样的。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第711期:谈论业余爱好 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第713期:表现惊讶

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程