跟艾米莉一起学口语 第757期:双方议价
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:215  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    make concessions

    做出让步

    We made too many concessions and we got too little in return.

    我们做了很多让步,但是回报太少。

    have no point in doing something.../There is no point in doing something...

    做某事没有意义

    We would have no point in going on talking.

    我们没有意义继续谈下去了。

    meet each other halfway

    相互让步;相互妥协;各让一半

    I suggest we meet each other halfway.

    我建议我们互相妥协。

    Reach/Come to an agreement on...

    在...上达成协议/一致

    I'm glad that we have reached an agreement on the price.

    我很开心我们在价格问题上达成 一致。

    Conversation:

    A: Mr Smith. This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

    史密斯先生,这是我们的最低价了,我们不能再做出让步了。

    B: If that's the case, we would have no point in going on talking. You and I both know that I am a wholesaler. If I sell it to others at this price, not only will they not buy it, but I have no interest in it.

    如果是这样的话,就没有谈下去的意义了。因为你我都明白我是批发商,如果我以这个价格成批的卖给他人的话,不仅他们不会购买,我也没有什么利益可图了。

    A: I mean the price you asked for is too low. We can't go down to that level. We wouldn't be willing to lose money in business, right?

    我的意思是你方要求的价格实在太低了,我们是绝对不可能降到那种程度的,我们都不会愿意赔本做生意的,对吗?

    B: I think it's unwise for either of us to insist on our own price. We should all make some concessions so that our business can be settled.

    我觉得我们双方都坚持自己的价格,是不明智的。我们都应该做出让步,这样我们的生意就能谈成了。

    A: What's your advice?

    你的建议是什么?

    B: The price you offered is $160 more than our acceptable price. I suggest we meet each other halfway.

    你方提出的价格与我们可接受的价格相比,多了160美元。我建议我们各让一半。

    A: Do you mean I should make further reduction of $80. That is impossible.

    你的意思是我在给你降价80美元吗?那是不可能的。

    B: So what is your suggestion then?

    那你们的意见呢?

    A: We can only offer you a reduction of $20, which is really our rock-bottom price. I swear we never sold it at this price.

    我们最多只能给你降价20美元,这真的是我们的最低价了。我发誓我们从来没有以这种价格出售过。

    B: Okay, I am glad that we have reached an agreement on the price. Let my assistant contact you for the next thing.

    好的,很高兴我们在价格上达成了一致。接下来的事情就让我的助理联系你吧。

    A: Alright. You can really have a way. I admire you.

    好的,你可真有办法,我佩服你。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第756期:“道歉”别再用sorry了 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第758期:打招呼大总结

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程