跟艾米莉一起学口语 第814期:被解雇
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:259  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    知识点总结

    dismiss

    (尤指因做错事)使免职,将...解职

    He has been dismissed from his job for incompetence.

    他因无法胜任工作而被解职。

    axe(美亦作ax)

    He has been axed from the team.

    他被团队开除了。

    lay off

    开除;罢免

    The factory is going to lay off many workers.

    工厂打算裁员。

    经典对话

    A: Hello, John. Could you come to my office?

    你好,约翰,能来一下我的办公室吗?

    B: Sure. I'm just coming. Mr green, what can I do for you?

    当然,我马上就来格林先生,请问您找我有什么事吗?

    A: Have a seat, please. The staff in your department are pretty good. Everyone is working hard, these are all inseparable from your management.

    请坐。你们部门的员工都很努力,每个人都在认真的工作,这些都离不开你的管理。

    B: It's nothing. We also need to improve sales performance in every month to create greater value for the company.

    这没什么,我们还需要提高每个月的销售业绩,为公司创造更大的价值。

    A: Our business has been going down sharply in the past few months and we have to lay off some staff members.

    我们的业务在过去几个月里急剧下降,我们不得不裁减一些工作人员。

    B: Do you mean to cut staff in our department?

    你的意思是说在我们部门裁减人员吗?

    A: Yes, I'm sorry to tell you the news. Although you have been working very hard, your department's performance is not very good.

    是的,很抱歉告诉你这个消息,虽然你们一直都很努力,但是你们部门的业绩一直不好。

    B: I'm among the people who have to go?

    我也是其中一员吗?

    A: As a sales manager, you have not increased our sales.

    作为销售经理,你没有增加我们的销售量。

    B: You know, I've always been very conscientious. This job is especially important to me. I was counting on it to feed my family.

    你是知道的,我一直都很尽职尽责。这份工作对我来说很重要,我还指望他养活我的家人呢。

    A: I'm so sorry, but this is the board's decision, there's nothing I can do.

    我真的很抱歉,但这是董事会的决定,我也无能为力。

    B: All right. I try to accept the fact.

    好吧,我尽量接受这个事实。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第813期:迟到早退 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第815期:缺席

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程