实战口语情景对话:香港 HongKong
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1992  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:香港 HongKong
    Todd:
    OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!

    大家好,今天我们请到的是Laura。

    Laura: Hi!

    嗨!

    Todd: Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?

    嗨!Laura,你来自哪里?

    Laura: I'm from Hong Kong.

    我来自香港。

    Todd: Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.

    香港。太棒了。你给我们讲讲香港吧。

    Laura: Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love Hong Kong they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of delicious dishes, what, so.

    好,这是个很适合人们居住的地方。每次我问我朋友会不会爱上香港的时候他们都会回答说,哦,会,那儿的东西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。

    Laura: And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.

    而且香港是个非常大的现代化城市,有很多摩天大楼。

    Todd: Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?

    你是住在大楼遍地的市区吗?

    Laura: When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.

    嗯,我住在市区,我家在24层。

    Todd: The 24th floor.

    24层。

    Laura: So my brother live in 44.

    我哥哥住44层。

    Todd: Wow!

    哇!

    Laura: It's amazing right?

    很神奇吧?

    Todd: Yeah, that's insane. Wow

    对呀,哇,那太疯狂了。

    Laura: So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.

    所以说仅仅是居民区就都是高楼大厦。

    Todd: Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?

    哦,好。香港最好的部分是什么?

    Laura: Well, what do you mean?

    嗯,什么意思?

    Todd: Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?

    就是说住在香港哪点好?

    Laura: Mm!

    嗯!

    Todd: It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong have really good food?

    一时间还真有点儿难说。食物?香港有很多美食吗?

    Laura: Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, well, a lot of choice.

    大概会有很多选择。你会品尝到不同种类的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,还有很多其他选择。

    Todd: OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?

    好。香港人讲各种中国方言吗?

    Laura: Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.

    嗯,主要是说广东话,而在学校他们通常说英语。

    Todd: Really!

    是嘛!

    Laura: Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarin as well.

    是的,但现在因为我们也算是中国的一部分,所以我们不得不学普通话。

    Todd: OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.

    好,所以说你会说普通话,广东话和英语。

    Laura: Well, you can say that.

    对,可以这么说。

    Todd: That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.

    太棒了,好的,非常感谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:迈阿密 Miami 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:房子 House

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)