实战口语情景对话:Life in England 英格兰的生活
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:900  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:Life in England 英格兰的生活
    Todd:
    OK, hello!

    托德:你好!

    Sarah: Hello!

    萨拉:你好!

    Todd: Hi, what's your name?

    托德:嗨,你叫什么名字?

    Sarah: My name is Sarah.

    萨拉:我的名字是萨拉。

    Todd: OK, and Sarah where are you from?

    托德:好的,萨拉,你来自哪里?

    Sarah: I'm from the north of England, Newcastle.

    萨拉:我来自英格兰北部的纽卡斯尔。

    Todd: OK, so Newcastle, how far is that from London?

    托德:好,那纽卡斯尔离伦敦有多远?

    Sarah: Um, it's about 300 miles.

    萨拉:嗯,大约300英里。

    Todd: Uh-huh, do you go to London a lot or have you been to London before?

    托德:啊,你经常去伦敦吗,或者说你以前去过伦敦吗?

    Sarah: I live in London. I've lived in London for the past seven years.

    萨拉:我住在伦敦。我过去七年一直住在伦敦。

    Todd: Oh, really?

    托德:哦,这样啊?

    Sarah: Almost seven years, yeah.

    萨拉:差不多七年的时间了,对。

    Todd: OK. Which do you prefer, London or Newcastle?

    托德:好的。那你更喜欢哪里,伦敦还是纽卡斯尔?

    Sarah: Um, like them both. I prefer Newcastle because it's smaller, so it's easier to get around and it's also cheaper. London is very expensive.

    萨拉:嗯,两个地方我都喜欢。我喜欢纽卡斯尔是因为那里很小,所以很容易四处游玩,而且物价也相对便宜。伦敦物价非常贵。

    Todd: So all your family is in Newcastle?

    托德:那你家人还在纽卡斯尔吗?

    Sarah: Um, pretty much yeah.

    萨拉:嗯,差不多是这样。

    Todd: So are they always trying to get you to go back and move back to Newcastle?

    托德:那他们会劝你搬回纽卡斯尔住吗?

    Sarah: Ah, no, no, because most of the jobs are in the south, anyway for younger people so it's quite difficult to get a job in the north in teaching.

    萨拉:嗯,不会,不会,因为大部分适合年轻人的工作机会都在南方,在北方找到一份与教育相关的工作非常难。

    Todd: OK. Um, what do you like about London?

    托德:好的。嗯,你喜欢伦敦的什么地方?

    Sarah: Ah, it's a very busy place, there's lots of things going on all the time. There's also lots of things I don't like about London, but all my friends live there lots of job opportunities.

    萨拉:嗯,伦敦是一个非常忙碌的城市,有许多事情同时在进行。当然伦敦也有许多我不喜欢的地方,但是我所有的朋友都在那边,而且那里工作机会也多。

    Todd: OK, what were you doing before you came to Japan in London?

    托德:好,你来日本之前,在伦敦是做什么工作的?

    Sarah: Ah, I was in Austria for a year. I was teaching in Austria, and then I was in London teaching, in London for a few years.

    萨拉:哦,我在奥地利待了一年。我在奥地利教课,之后我回伦敦继续教课,在伦敦工作了几年的时间。

    Todd: What were you teaching in London?

    托德:你在伦敦教什么?

    Sarah: I was teaching primary school. I was a primary school teacher.

    萨拉:我在小学教课。我是一名小学老师。

    Todd: Kids!

    托德:孩子!

    Sarah: Yeah.

    萨拉:对。

    Todd: So what's it like teaching kids?

    托德:教孩子的感觉怎么样?

    Sarah: Um, tiring. Very tiring. I prefer teaching adults. That's my preference. I've mainly taught adults in TEFL, but in the state system in England it's only been children. It's fun. It's just very tiring.

    萨拉:嗯,累,非常累。我喜欢教成年人。我更偏好教成年人。我主要是用英语教授成年人,不过在英格兰的体系中,那只适用于儿童。不过这很有意思。只是会很累。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:European Life 欧洲生活 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:Lost 迷路

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)