实战口语情景对话:Football 足球
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1250  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:Football 足球
    Todd: Sarah, so what sports do you like?

    托德:萨拉,你喜欢什么运动?

    Sarah: My favorite spectator sport is football. I support Newcastle United in England.

    萨拉:我最喜欢的运动是足球。我支持英国的纽卡斯尔联队。

    Todd: Newcastle United.

    托德:纽卡斯尔联队。

    Sarah: Newcastle United, Yeah.

    萨拉:对,纽卡斯尔联队。

    Todd: Are they a good team?

    托德:他们是一支强队吗?

    Sarah: Um, yeah, I think they're pretty good. They finished fifth in the premiership this year, so they're near the top.

    萨拉:嗯,对,我认为他们非常好。他们在今年的英超联赛中获得了第五名的成绩,所以他们离冠军已经很近了。

    Todd: OK, so right now we have the Euro cup. And last night England played.

    托德:好,现在正在举行欧洲杯。昨晚有英国队的比赛。

    Sarah: They did.

    萨拉:是的。

    Todd: Yeah, did you see the game?

    托德:嗯,你看那场比赛了吗?

    Sarah: Ah, no I was going to watch it tonight actually in Shibuya but I'm thinking maybe not now because we lost on penalties.

    萨拉:没有,我本来打算今晚去涉谷看比赛的,不过我现在可能不会去看了,因为我们在点球大战中落败了。

    Todd: Yeah, what was the score?

    托德:对,比分是多少?

    Sarah: Ah, the final score was 2 all (2-2) and then it went to penalties and I think it was 6-4. So England always lose on penalties.

    萨拉:啊,最终比分是2比2平,之后点球大战的结果好像是6比4。英国总是在点球大战中输球。

    Todd: They always lose on penalties?

    托德:他们总是在点球大战中输球吗?

    Sarah: Yeah.

    萨拉:是这样的。

    Todd: Well, sorry. Maybe in the World Cup, next time.

    托德:嗯,真遗憾。可能下次的世界杯会有好表现。

    Sarah: Maybe. Maybe. Yeah.

    萨拉:也许吧。也许。

    Todd: Now do you ever play football?

    托德:你踢足球吗?

    Sarah: No, I've never played.

    萨拉:不,我从来没踢过。

    Todd: Never.

    托德:从来没有。

    Sarah: Never played, no.

    萨拉:对,从来没踢过。

    Todd: OK. Do you ever go and watch games in Newcastle?

    托德:好的。那你在纽卡斯尔看过足球比赛吗?

    Sarah: Um, it's very difficult to watch games in Newcastle because it's a big club and it's Premiereship and you have to book in advance quite a few years but I've seen some first division football clubs play against each other.

    萨拉:嗯,在纽卡斯尔看比赛非常难,因为它在英超联赛中算大的俱乐部,你必须要提前好几年订票,不过我看过几场甲级联赛的比赛。

    Todd: You have to get tickets two years in advance?

    托德:你要提前两年订票吗?

    Sarah: For the big clubs, yeah. They're booked up.

    萨拉:对大俱乐部来说,是这样的。那些票会订光的。

    Todd: That's pretty intense. So when there's a game on TV then what do you do? Do you watch it at home? Do you go to a pub?

    托德:门票很紧张啊。那电视上放足球比赛时你会怎么做呢?在家里看吗?还是去酒吧看?

    Sarah: Ah, it depends on the game. I like it and I like Premeireship football, and I like World Cup football and Euro 2000 but I wouldn't watch particularly a first division game on the television, but normally I would go to the pub with friends and watch the game.

    萨拉:哦,这取决于是什么比赛。我喜欢看英超比赛,喜欢看世界杯,喜欢看2000年欧洲杯,但我不会在电视上看甲级联赛的比赛,一般我会和朋友一起去酒吧看比赛。

    Todd: Do you think that athletes make too much money?

    托德:你认为运动员赚的钱是不是过多?

    Sarah: I think footballers do. Yeah, I think they do. I think they do a good job but I think they're incredibly overpaid.

    萨拉:我认为足球运动员赚的钱过多。对,我认为是。我认为他们表现很好,可是我觉得他们的收入过高。

    Todd: Yeah, I think it is the same thing in the states. I think they make too much money.

    托德:没错,我觉得美国也是这种情况。我认为他们的收入太高了。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:The Interview 面试 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:Austria 奥地利

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)