实战口语情景对话:Family Characters 家人的特点
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1253  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:Family Characters 家人的特点
    Akane: Hey, Ruth.

    茜:嗨,鲁斯。

    Ruth: Hi, Akane

    鲁斯:嗨,茜。

    Akane: So we've been talking about your family a little bit. Um, I'd like to know a little bit more about the specific people in your family.

    茜:我们之前聊了些有关你家庭的事情。我想知道更多有关你家里人的情况。

    Ruth: Sure.

    鲁斯:没问题。

    Akane: So who is the funniest person in your family?

    茜:你家里谁是最有意思的人?

    Ruth: The funniest person! Probably my mom actually. She's really funny. She's got a really good sense of humor, and she plays tricks on people, and she's really silly but everybody in my family has a good sense of humor.

    鲁斯:最有意思的人!那可能是我妈妈。她非常有趣。她有很强的幽默感,她还会捉弄别人,她经常做些傻事,不过我们家所有人都有很强的幽默感。

    Akane: Oh, good. Now who is the most serious person in your family?

    茜:哦,真好。那你家里最严肃的人是谁?

    Ruth: Serious. Do you know, actually, I don't think anybody in my family is serious.

    鲁斯:严肃。你知道吗,事实上我认为我家里的人都不严肃。

    Akane: Oh, really.

    茜:哦,真的吗?

    Ruth: I don't think we have any very serious members.

    鲁斯:我想我们家没有非常严肃的人。

    Akane: Do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing?

    茜:你觉得那是件好事还是坏事?

    Ruth: I think it's a good thing although occasionally, I think it's a bad thing.

    鲁斯:我觉得是好事,虽然有时这可能也是坏事。

    Akane: Right! Now who is the hardest worker?

    茜:没错!那谁是最努力工作的人?

    Ruth: Oh, can I say me?

    鲁斯:哦,我可以说是我自己吗?

    Akane: Sure.

    茜:当然可以。

    Ruth: No, I don't think that's true actually. Well, both of my parents work very hard, and they both have very different jobs, but they both work very hard and always have done.

    鲁斯:实际上并不是这样。我父母也很努力工作,他们的工作不同,但是他们都很努力地工作,而且工作完成得很好。

    Akane: Well, parents do tend to be hardworking.

    茜:好,父母一般都工作很认真。

    Ruth: That's true, yeah!

    鲁斯:没错,是的!

    Akane: And who is the most generous person in your whole family?

    茜:那谁是你们家最大方的人?

    Ruth: My brother is really generous and he makes me feel bad because he's so generous in buying me things and giving me things, and I would say my brother.

    鲁斯:我哥哥真的很大方,他让我觉得很过意不去,因为他非常大方,总是给我买东西还有送我东西,所以最大方的人是我哥哥。

    Akane: Really, what's the last thing he bought you.

    茜:真的吗?那上次他给你买什么了?

    Ruth: Ah, that's a good question. He bought me some clothes actually before I came to Japan.

    鲁斯:啊,这是个好问题。在我来日本之前他给我买了些衣服。

    Akane: And who do you talk with the most in your family?

    茜:那你在家里和谁聊的最多?

    Ruth: All of them really, but I suppose deep down I maybe talk to my mom the most. I tell her most things.

    鲁斯:所有的家人,不过我想在我内心深处我认为和我妈妈聊的最多。我会把大部分事情都告诉她。

    Akane: Really! What kind of things do you tell her?

    茜:真的吗?那你一般都跟她说什么事?

    Ruth: Just everything that's going off in my life, really, because she's a really good friend to me so, I'm just very open with her, and she's open with me.

    鲁斯:就是在我生活中发生的所有事,因为她对我来说是非常好的朋友,我和她无话不谈,她和我也是无话不谈。

    Akane: That's excellent. Who do you resemble the most in your family?

    茜:那太好了。你和家里的哪个人最像?

    Ruth: Some people say I look like me mom and some people say I look like my dad but most people say I look like my brother, so maybe my brother.

    鲁斯:有些人说我长得像妈妈,也有些人说我长得像爸爸,不过大部分人都认为我和我哥哥最像,所以可能是我哥哥吧。

    Akane: Your brother.

    茜:你哥哥。

    Ruth: Yeah.

    鲁斯:对。

    Akane: Do you have a picture of him?

    茜:你有他的照片吗?

    Ruth: I do have one, yes. I'll show you later.

    鲁斯:我有一张。我一会儿给你看。

    Akane: I'll look forward to that.

    茜:我很期待。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Family Members 家庭成员 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:Cheesecake 芝士蛋糕

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)