实战口语情景对话:Shopping 购物
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1874  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:Shopping 购物
    Ruth: Akane, you've got a new skirt!

    鲁斯:茜,你买了条新短裙!

    Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing.

    茜:是啊。多谢关心。

    Ruth: Oh, that's OK. So are you quite into fashion?

    鲁斯:不客气。你很喜欢时尚吗?

    Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then.

    茜:嗯,我有时很喜欢买东西。

    Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought?

    鲁斯:好,那这条裙子是你上一次买的东西吗?

    Akane: Ah, I'd say so, yes.

    茜:嗯,我想是的。

    Ruth: So do you spend quite a lot of money on clothes?

    鲁斯:那你会在衣服上花很多钱吗?

    Akane: Ah, no, I like to look for bargains.

    茜:不会,我会喜欢找便宜的东西。

    Ruth: Oh, good plan.

    鲁斯:哦,好办法。

    Akane: Yeah.

    茜:是啊。

    Ruth: And was that skirt a bargain?

    鲁斯:那这条裙子便宜吗?

    Akane: Oh, yes it was.

    茜:很便宜。

    Ruth: How much was it?

    鲁斯:多少钱?

    Akane: It was actually only 1,300 yen. (Wow) Yeah. That's about 13 Canadian dollars.

    茜:只要1300日元。(哇)对。大约13加元。

    Ruth: That's such a bargain. That's fantastic.

    鲁斯:那真便宜。太棒了。

    Akane: Yeah, it was.

    茜:没错。

    Ruth: So how often do you go shopping?

    鲁斯:你多久去购物一次?

    Akane: Um, not too often, maybe about once a month.

    茜:嗯,不是很频繁,大概一个月一次。

    Ruth: Once a month. For clothes?

    鲁斯:一个月一次,买衣服吗?

    Akane: Um, yeah, just to browse around, look around. Um, I might not always buy something, but once in awhile I do.

    茜:对,就是随便逛逛。我可能不是总会买东西,只是偶尔会买。

    Ruth: And where do you go?

    鲁斯:一般你会去哪里?

    Akane: Well, I like to go to the local market, and things like that, cause I think that's the best place to find bargains.

    茜:我喜欢去当地市场或类似的地方,因为我认为那里是最适合找便宜东西的地方。

    Ruth: Do you normally try clothes on before you buy them?

    鲁斯:你在买衣服之前会先试穿吗?

    Akane: I do. I prefer to try them on before I buy them. It's not always possible though.

    茜:会的。我在买之前要先试一下。不过有时并不能试穿。

    Ruth: So if you buy something at a market, so you try it on first?

    鲁斯:如果你在市场买东西,你会先试穿吗?

    Akane: Well, yes I would ask the person if I can try it on. If they say no, then I would try to see if it fits or not right on top of my clothes and make a good guess.

    茜:对,我会问售货员我是否可以试穿。如果他们说可以,那我会穿上试试,看看是否适合我,好好看一下。

    Ruth: Do you ever buy clothes which are second hand, which other people have already worn?

    鲁斯:你买过二手衣服吗,就是那些别人穿过的衣服?

    Akane: I used to be really into vintage clothes when I was younger. Yes, there's a huge area in Toronto where I'm from where there are many shops with vintage clothes, and I used to go there all the time.

    茜:我年轻的时候非常喜欢旧衣服。我来自多伦多的一个大地区,那里有许多出售旧衣服的商店,我以前经常去那里。

    Ruth: Wow. So there kind of dated clothes are they?

    鲁斯:哇。那里卖的是旧衣服吗?

    Akane: Yes, they are. They are second hand clothes. They're used and they're very cheap and very fashionable.

    茜:对,没错。是那些二手衣服,已经穿过的衣服,这些衣服既便宜又时尚。

    Ruth: Oh, that sounds fantastic.

    鲁斯:哦,听起来真棒。

    Akane: Yeah, it is.

    茜:是啊。

    Ruth: Does anybody else ever buy you clothes? Do your parents buy you clothes sometimes?

    鲁斯:有其他人送过你衣服吗?你父母会给你衣服吗?

    Akane: Um, I suppose they used to when I was younger, but not anymore, because you know, I like to choose my own things.

    茜:我小的时候他们经常给我买衣服,但是现在不再给我买了,因为你知道我喜欢自己挑选衣服。

    Ruth: Of course, yeah.

    鲁斯:当然了。

    Akane: But once in awhile I might go shopping with my mother, and if there's something I like she might buy it for me if it's a special occasion.

    茜:不过我有时会和我妈妈一起去购物,如果有我喜欢的东西,又是特殊场合,她会买给我的。

    Ruth: Oh, that's generous.

    鲁斯:哦,真是大方。

    Akane: She is.

    茜:的确是。

    Ruth: Alright, well thanks for that Akane.

    鲁斯:好,茜,谢谢你和我们分享。

    Akane: Alright.

    茜:不客气。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Cheesecake 芝士蛋糕 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:Day Trip 一日游

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)