实战口语情景对话:The Haircut 理发
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1371  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    查看全文>>
    实战口语情景对话:The Haircut 理发
    Akane: Hi Ruth.

    茜:你好,鲁斯。

    Ruth: Hi.

    鲁斯:你好。

    Akane: Hey did you get a new hair cut?

    茜:嗨,你剪了个新发型吗?

    Ruth: Yeah I did actually.

    鲁斯:是啊,我换了个发型。

    Akane: Wow, it looks really nice!

    茜:哇,看起来太棒了!

    Ruth: Oh you like it? Thanks.

    鲁斯:你喜欢吗?谢谢。

    Akane: Its shorter than before.

    茜:比之前短了。

    Ruth: Yeah, its quite a lot shorter actually.

    鲁斯:对,实际上比之前短了很多。

    Akane: So where did you get it cut?

    茜:你在哪里剪的?

    Ruth: Oh its quite an interesting story. I went to a hairdresser just down the road. I saw a sign outside and it said that they were offering cheap haircuts so I went in there.

    鲁斯:哦,这是一个非常有意思的故事。我去了街边的一家理发店。我看到外面有个牌子写着他们剪发很便宜,于是我就去了。

    Akane: Oh, ok well, how cheap was it?

    茜:哦,有多便宜呢?

    Ruth: Erm, well it was 1500 yen which is about £7.50.

    鲁斯:嗯,1500日元,大概7.50英镑。

    Akane: Oh right, ok. So are you pleased with your new haircut?

    茜:好。那你对你的新发型满意吗?

    Ruth: Erm, yeah, I am pleased. Im pleased that its shorter and its better than it would have been if I had done it myself and Im also pleased that it was cheap, but its not exactly what I was looking for.

    鲁斯:嗯,我很满意。我满意的是头发剪短了,而且比我自己剪的要好,同样我对价钱便宜这点也很满意,不过这并不是我想要的发型。

    Akane: Oh, so, would you go there again?

    茜:哦,那你还会再去那里剪发吗?

    Ruth: Erm, probably not!

    鲁斯:嗯,可能不会了!

    Akane: No? Well, what kind of person cut your hair?

    茜:不会吗?给你剪发的理发师是怎样的人?

    Ruth: Oh it was quite interesting. Erm, it was really, it was quite a dirty hairdressers really.

    鲁斯:哦,这非常有趣。实际上,那是一家很脏的理发店。

    Akane: Oh no, dirty!

    茜:不是吧,很脏吗?

    Ruth: Well it was kind of a bit greasy and everybody in there…well, it was full of old men and I was the only girl in there.

    鲁斯:嗯,那里油腻腻的,而且去那里的都是老爷爷,只有我一个女孩。

    Akane: Oh, ok.

    茜:这样啊。

    Ruth: And the haircut took probably 7 minutes.

    鲁斯:整个剪发过程用了7分钟。

    Akane: Wow, thats really fast!

    茜:哇!那简直太快了!

    Ruth: Yeah, exactly and they didnt wash my hair or anything, so…

    鲁斯:没错,而且他们没有给我洗头,所以……

    Akane: Oh no!

    茜:哦不!

    Ruth: But it was cheap and you know I like bargains so it wasnt too bad.

    鲁斯:不过很便宜,你知道我喜欢便宜的东西,所以还不算太坏。

    Akane: So there were a lot of old men there and no women?

    茜:有很多老爷爷去那里,但是没有老奶奶吗?

    Ruth: Thats right.

    鲁斯:没错。

    Akane: So was it a barber?

    茜:那是家男子理发店吗?

    Ruth: I hope not! I hope I didnt make the mistake of going into a barber but there was a woman in there cutting hair and she cut my hair.

    鲁斯:我想不是!我希望我没有误进男子理发店,不过那里有一位女性理发师,就是她给我剪的头发。

    Akane: Oh thats a good sign.

    茜:哦,那是个好迹象。

    Ruth: Yeah that was a good sign.

    鲁斯:对,那是个好迹象。

    Akane: So do you think your haircut will last until you have to go back to England?

    茜:你觉得你在回英国之前是不是都不用剪头发了?

    Ruth: Well Im hoping so. It is quite short; its a lot shorter than it was before so hopefully it will.

    鲁斯:我希望吧。现在头发非常短;比之前短的多,所以我希望不用再剪了。

    Akane: Ok, well I really like it.

    茜:好,我真的很喜欢。

    Ruth: Oh thats really nice of you, thanks! Well, if you get your haircut dont go there!

    鲁斯:哦,你真是太好了,谢谢!不过如果你想剪头发,最好不要去那里!

    Akane: Ok, good advice!

    茜:好,这是不错的建议!

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Favorite Fruits 最喜欢的水果 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:Owning vs. Renting 租房还是买房

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)