实战口语情景对话:Sleeping 睡眠
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1576  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:Sleeping 睡眠
    Ruth: Now Akane!

    鲁斯:茜!

    Akane: Yeah.

    茜:好。

    Ruth: I've noticed that you fall asleep everywhere.

    鲁斯:我发现你在哪里都能睡着。

    Akane: Oh, you've noticed. Oh, no, it's actually a problem that I have.

    茜:哦,你注意到了啊。其实这是困扰我的一个问题。

    Ruth: Really?

    鲁斯:真的吗?

    Akane: Yeah, I do get sleepy.

    茜:对,我总是昏昏欲睡。

    Ruth: Well, it's just that whenever we come back from work, or we go to work, you always fall asleep on the bus.

    鲁斯:嗯,我们下班回家或是上班的路上,你总是会在公交车上睡着。

    Akane: I do. I'm so tired in the mornings.

    茜:的确是这样。我早上非常累。

    Ruth: So, you're tired in the mornings (Mm-hm) so don't you sleep at night?

    鲁斯:你早上很累(嗯),你晚上不睡觉吗?

    Akane: I do. I actually do go to bed quite early but I hate waking up really early so I think it's the early mornings that really get to me.

    茜:睡觉。我晚上很早就上床睡觉了,可是我讨厌早起,所以我讨厌清晨。

    Ruth: So do you think lots of people in your family do this, because you know, you really do seem to sleep far more than anybody I've ever met.

    鲁斯:你家人是不是也这样,你的睡觉时间真的比我认识的其他人要多得多。

    Akane: Actually, yeah, my father does say that he falls asleep at work.

    茜:实际上我爸爸说他上班时会睡着。

    Ruth: No!

    鲁斯:不是吧。

    Akane: Yeah. And my mom falls asleep at work as well when there's not costumers.

    茜:是的。我妈妈在没有客户的时候也会在上班期间睡着。

    Ruth: Oh, you're joking.

    鲁斯:开玩笑的吧。

    Akane: Yeah. Yeah. So it runs in the family.

    茜:真的。是真的。所以这是我们全家共有的问题。

    Ruth: So have you ever done that? Have you ever fallen asleep at work?

    鲁斯:那你有过吗?有在上班时间睡着过吗?

    Akane: Actually, well, I don't fall asleep when I'm teaching, cause its such a busy job (Yeah) but when I was working in an office, when I was doing medical research, it was such a boring job that I did used to fall asleep in front of the computer sometimes. It's really embarrassing.

    茜:我在教学的时候不会睡着,因为工作太忙了,但是我在办公室做研究时,因为实在太枯燥了我有几次在电脑前面睡着了。这真的太尴尬了。

    Ruth: So have you ever had an embarrassing moment when you've fallen asleep?

    鲁斯:你有没有因为睡着而经历尴尬的时刻?

    Akane: Actually, yes. One time we went to watch the symphony orchestra and it was beautiful music and I was enjoying myself but I just fell asleep in between.

    茜:有。有一次我们去看交响乐团的演出,音乐非常美,我非常享受,不过我在演出中睡着了。

    Ruth: Oh, no, Akane.

    鲁斯:哦,不是吧,茜。

    Akane: Yeah.

    茜:是的。

    Ruth: So how many hours sleep do you normally get Akane?

    鲁斯:茜,你一般睡几个小时?

    Akane: Well, I try to get at least nine. Of course that's not always possible, so I'd say on average about eight and a half hours.

    茜:嗯,我尽量保证睡够九个小时。当然有时做不到,不过平均来说差不多八个半小时。

    Ruth: Eight and a half.

    鲁斯:八个半小时。

    Akane: Yeah.

    茜:对。

    Ruth: Well, I suppose if you add that to the five hours a day that you sleep that's quite a lot.

    鲁斯:我在想如果再加上那五个小时,你一天的睡觉时间可真够长的。

    Akane: If you put it that way.

    茜:如果你这么理解,是这样的。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:20 Questions 20个问题 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:Dinner 晚餐

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)