实战口语情景对话:Weight Loss 减肥
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1155  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Ruth: Akane, I hope you don't think I'm being rude but you look amazing. Have you lost weight?

    鲁斯:茜,我希望你不会觉得我无礼,你看起来太棒了。你是不是瘦了?

    Akane: Actually, I have.

    茜:实际上是的。

    Ruth: Wow. How did you do it?

    鲁斯:哇,你是怎么做到的?

    Akane: Well, I've been really eating healthy and working out a bit as well.

    茜:嗯,我保持饮食健康,再做些运动。

    Ruth: Wow. I read recently actually in the newspaper that there are lots of new gyms opening up. Is that what you've been doing, going to the gym?

    鲁斯:哇。我最近在报纸上看到报道说新开了许多健身房。去健身房锻炼是不是你坚持在做的事情?

    Akane: Ah, yeah actually. I joined a new gym. It wasn't that expensive either and it's been really good.

    茜:对啊。我在一家新开的健身房办了会员。价格不是很贵,而且也很好。

    Ruth: So, how much was it?

    鲁斯:多少钱呢?

    Akane: It was about $30 a month. (Oh) Yeah.

    茜:一个月大约30美元。对。

    Ruth: So when you go to the gym, what kind of thing do you do?

    鲁斯:你一般去健身房会做什么?

    Akane: Um, well, my favorite thing to do is to run on the treadmill, and sometimes I also do weights.

    茜:嗯,我最喜欢的是在跑步机上跑步,有时我会做一些力量练习。

    Ruth: You do weights as well? (Mm-hm) Really heavy weights?

    鲁斯:你也做力量练习?(嗯)是那种大重量练习吗?

    Akane: No just lighter ones.

    茜:不是,只是一些小重量练习。

    Ruth: Oh, I see.

    鲁斯:哦,我知道了。

    Akane: Yeah.

    茜:嗯。

    Ruth: So do you mind the fact when you're in the gym the air is really stuffy and you can always smell people's sweat? Does that not bother you?

    鲁斯:健身房空气不流通,而且你能闻到人们的汗味,你不会介意这些?这会令你困扰吗?

    Akane: It does actually bother me so I do prefer to go when it's not too crowded.

    茜:那确实挺困扰我的,所以我会在人不多的时候去。

    Ruth: Of course, yeah.

    鲁斯:当然了。

    Akane: People tend to go after work so I try to go a little bit earlier, or a little bit later. That's a good plan.

    茜:人们一般会在下班后去健身房,所以我尽量早点去,或者我会晚些再去。这是个不错的计划。

    Ruth: But you know, sometimes I still wonder if it's healthy to exercise inside because if you exercise outside you can get more fresh air.

    鲁斯:可是你知道,有时我会想在室内锻炼真的健康吗,因为如果你在室外锻炼你可以呼吸更多的新鲜空气。

    Akane: I think you're right about that. It does feel better when I do get exercise outside, but sometimes I'm so busy and if the weather's not good, it's just easier to go the gym.

    茜:我想你是对的。我去室外运动的时候的确感觉更好,不过有时我很忙,而且有时天气不好,所以去健身房更方便。

    Ruth: Well, I suppose so.

    鲁斯:嗯,这倒是。

    Akane: Yeah, and a little exercise inside is better than no exercise.

    茜:在室内运动总比不做运动强啊。

    Ruth: You're right actually.

    鲁斯:你说得对。

    Akane: So if I want to lose weight, what would you recommend?

    茜:我想减体重,你有什么推荐吗?

    Ruth: Basically, just exercise within your limits and eat healthy.

    鲁斯:基本上来说,在你能接受的范围内进行锻炼,还有就是保证饮食健康。

    Akane: I think it's just common sense.

    茜:这些是常识。

    Ruth: Really. Do you think I'll lose weight.

    鲁斯:对。你觉得我会减掉体重吗?

    Akane: For sure. I think so, but I don't know what you're talking about. You definitely don't need to lose weight.

    茜:当然了。会的,不过其实我不太清楚你在说什么。你完全不用减肥啊。

    Ruth: Well, that's kind of you Akane. OK, thanks.

    鲁斯:茜,你真是太好了。谢谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Dinner 晚餐 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:The Ice Sport 冰上运动

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)