实战口语情景对话:TV Shows 电视节目
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1241  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:TV Shows 电视节目
    Wendi: OK, so the next thing was when I was young, I used to watch this TV program. It was called the "Wonder Years". And I had such a crush on that kid Fred.

    温迪:我小的时候看过《纯真年代》这部电视剧。当时我非常喜欢演孩子的弗莱德。

    Ken: Fred Savage was it?

    肯:是弗莱德·萨维奇吗?

    Wendi: Yeah, yeah, Fred Savage. What was his name in that show?

    温迪:对,弗莱德·萨维奇。他在戏里面叫什么?

    Ken: I actually never really watched that show. No, I've seen a couple of reruns.

    肯:其实我没怎么看过那部剧。不对,我看过几次重播。

    Wendi: I know he had a crush on some girl names Wendi but I can't recall what his name was, but I has such a huge mad crush on him.

    温迪:我记得他很喜欢名字是温迪的女孩,不过我想不起来他在戏里的名字了,我当时真的非常喜欢他。

    Ken: It's that show with the little kid, but like someone else, like the adult's like recounting his childhood.

    肯:那是一部讲述一个孩子成长的故事,里面是主角成年以后对自己童年时期进行的回忆。

    Wendi: Yeah, I think so.

    温迪:对,是这样的。

    Ken: Like there's a narrator in the back.

    肯:电视剧中有旁白。

    Wendi: I think so. Yeah. I think so. But then, that whole thing just broke down when I saw Austin Powers, and "Mole, Mole, Mole, Mole".

    温迪:是的,对。我记得也是。可是在我看了他出演的《王牌大贱谍》之后一切都结束了。

    Ken: Was that him?

    肯:那是他吗?

    Wendi: Yeah.

    温迪:对。

    Ken: That was him?

    肯:真的是他?

    Wendi: It's the same guy and he's an adult and he's not attractive or cute whatsoever and so I just feel really betrayed. OK, so I told you about an actor I had a crush on when I was young. So what show did you grow up on that you totally had a crush on — one of the actresses?

    温迪:对,是他,成年后的他不再那么吸引人,也不再可爱,我有种被背叛的感觉。我刚告诉了你我小时候喜欢的演员。你小时候有没有非常喜欢的节目和女演员?

    Ken: Unfortunately. Unfortunately, I was banned from watching TV as a child.

    肯:不幸的是,我小时候家里不让我看电视。

    Wendi: Are you serious?

    温迪:真的吗?

    Ken: Yeah, so.

    肯:对。

    Wendi: Were you really?

    温迪:真的?

    Ken: I did not grow up watching TV. Yeah. I was not raised on TV.

    肯:小时候不能看电视。我不是看着电视长大的。

    Wendi: You weren't raised on TV at all?

    温迪:你小时候完全不能看电视吗?

    Ken: Not at all.

    肯:对,完全不能看。

    Wendi: So, were taking Monday to Friday, no TV?

    温迪:周一至周五不能看电视?

    Ken: I'm talking I had to, like while my mom was cooking dinner, I could like turn the volume really low on a nine inch black and white TV and maybe catch five minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or something.

    肯:我妈妈做晚饭的时候,我可以把那台九英寸黑白电视的音量调低,大概能看五分钟的《忍者神龟》或其他节目。

    Wendi: Are you serious?

    温迪:你说真的吗?

    Ken: That's how bad it was.

    肯:真实情况就是这么糟。

    Wendi: That's shocking.

    温迪:这太令人震惊了。

    Ken: That is, yeah.

    肯:是这样的。

    Wendi: Yeah, so then at like what age did you, because you know how to work a computer quite well, when did you learn all this stuff?

    温迪:你什么时候开始……你擅长电脑操作,你是什么时候开始学习这些的?

    Ken: I guess once my brother and sister started growing up, then my mom, you know, let me have a little bit more freedom.

    肯:我的兄弟姐妹渐渐长大以后,我妈妈就给了我一定的自由。

    Wendi: Yeah. Yeah.

    温迪:嗯。

    Ken: We got our first computer. I was more into computer than TV, initially.

    肯:我们买了第一台电脑。最初,比起电视,我对电脑更感兴趣。

    Wendi: Yeah.

    温迪:好。

    Ken: And the first TV show I watched regularly must have been like the Simpsons, probably.

    肯:我看的第一个电视节目可能是《辛普森一家》。

    Wendi: How old were you?

    温迪:当时你几岁?

    Ken: I can't remember. Probably, seventh, eight grade.

    肯:我记不清了。可能七年级或八年级。

    Wendi: Oh, yeah.

    温迪:哦。

    Ken: So thirteen or fourteen years old.

    肯:大概十三四岁了。

    Wendi: Crazy. Crazy. That's amazing.

    温迪:这太不可思议了,太令人震惊了。

    Ken: Yeah.

    肯:对。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Movies Romance and Dinosaurs 电影和浪漫和恐龙 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:Best American TV Show 美国比较好的电视节目

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)