实战口语情景对话:Big Picture 大方向
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:608  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:Big Picture 大方向
    Daniel: Hey, Vella. Well we're talking about things, big things you want to achieve in your life, so how about you? What do want to do?

    丹尼尔:嘿,维拉。我们在谈论人生中想实现的大事,那你呢?你想做什么?

    Vella: Well, one of my biggest dreams is to become an actress.

    维拉:嗯,我最大的梦想之一是成为演员。

    Daniel: Uh-uh.

    丹尼尔:嗯。

    Vella: Because I really love acting and, you know, it would be fun to act in a movie and to play, you know, as a different character than who you really are.

    维拉:因为我非常喜欢表演,出演电影,扮演与自己不同的角色会很有趣。

    Daniel: Uh-uh. What kind of movies especially, do you have any preferences?

    丹尼尔:嗯。你喜欢哪类电影?

    Vella: I would love to try all characters. You know, maybe play in a horror movie or comedy or romance, anything.

    维拉:我想尝试各种角色。可能是恐怖电影、喜剧或是浪漫电影,任何角色。

    Daniel: Where do you want to do this? Back in Indonesia, in the States?

    丹尼尔:你想在哪里实现这个梦想?回到印尼,还是在美国?

    Vella: Well, I would love to become a Hollywood actress, but it might be too impossible so I would just try in Indonesia first, and maybe if I can go international, then that would be amazing.

    维拉:我想成为好莱坞演员,不过这可能遥不可及,所以我想先在印尼尝试一下,也许我可以走向国际呢,要是那样就太棒了。

    Daniel: OK, good. Do you have any, like do you want to do it within ten years or something?

    丹尼尔:好,很好。你在未来10年有想做的事情吗?

    Vella: Well, since I'm graduating pretty soon, I would love to try, you know, as soon as I get back to Indonesia.

    维拉:我马上就要毕业了,我想回到印尼就开始准备。

    Daniel: Uh-uh.

    丹尼尔:嗯。

    Vella: And, you know, start trying to go to agencies.

    维拉:开始找经纪公司。

    Daniel: Is there any other dream that you want to achieve?

    丹尼尔:你还有其他想实现的梦想吗?

    Vella: This might sound silly, but I love Ricky Martin.

    维拉:这可能听起来有些傻,我非常喜欢瑞奇·马丁。

    Daniel: Uh-uh.

    丹尼尔:嗯。

    Vella: And, you know, I really want to have the chance to meet him and maybe dance with him.

    维拉:我非常希望有机会能见到他,我想和他一起跳舞。

    Daniel: OK.

    丹尼尔:好。

    Vella: Because he's Latino and I'm really into Latin culture, and I know that dancing is really, you know, a big part of the culture.

    维拉:他是拉丁裔,我非常喜欢拉丁文化,我知道舞蹈是拉丁文化中的重要部分。

    Daniel: Oh, yeah, it is.

    丹尼尔:哦,没错。

    Vella: And it will be really amazing if I could just dance, you know, with Ricky Martin.

    维拉:如果如果我能和瑞奇·马丁一起跳舞那就太棒了。

    Daniel: He's a really good dancer.

    丹尼尔:他是非常优秀的舞者。

    Vella: And maybe I could be in his music video.

    维拉:也许我还可以出演他的音乐录影带。

    Daniel: That would be nice. That would be really, really nice.

    丹尼尔:那很好。要是那样就太好了。

    Vella: And the last thing is probably get married and start my own family.

    维拉:我最后一个梦想可能是结婚,组建自己的家庭。

    Daniel: Uh-uh. How is that going? Do you have any plans? Do you have a boyfriend, like do you have any...?

    丹尼尔:嗯。这个进展如何?你有计划吗?你现在有男友吗,你有……?

    Vella: Well, I'm in a relationship right now, so hopefully that goes well.

    维拉:嗯,我现在有男友,希望一切进展顺利。

    Daniel: Oh, good. So you want to start a family right?

    丹尼尔:很好。你想组建自己的家庭?

    Vella: Yes.

    维拉:对。

    Daniel: How many children would you like to have?

    丹尼尔:你想生几个孩子?

    Vella: Two to three, maximum three.

    维拉:两个或三个,最多三个。

    Daniel: Two to three, OK.

    丹尼尔:两个或三个,好。

    Vella: I would love to have twins.

    维拉:我希望生双胞胎。

    Daniel: Wow, why?

    丹尼尔:哇哦,为什么?

    Vella: A girl and a boy so ....

    维拉:最好是一个女孩一个男孩……

    Daniel: Why?

    丹尼尔:为什么?

    Vella: I don't know.

    维拉:我也不知道。

    Daniel: Oh, it sounds, it sounds really fun.

    丹尼尔:哦,这听起来很有趣。

    Vella: Because no one in my family, you know, has twins, so I think it would be cool to be the first one to have twins.

    维拉:我家里没有人生双胞胎,所以我想如果第一胎能生双胞胎会很酷。

    Daniel: But at the same time, it seems to me to be quite hard to raise like twins because everything comes double, you know.

    丹尼尔:可是养双胞胎非常难,因为所有的东西都要准备双份。

    Vella: It's the same thing as having like two or three children, you know, you just get them at the same time.

    维拉:这和养两三个孩子一样,只不过双胞胎要同时买而已。

    Daniel: That's why it's even harder because you have, I don't know, double expenses, double everything.

    丹尼尔:所以会更难,因为这样花费也是双倍的,一切都是双倍的。

    Vella: Yeah, well I'd just love to try having twins.

    维拉:对,我们想尽量生双胞胎。

    Daniel: No, great, that sounds like a good plan. Thanks.

    丹尼尔:好,听起来是个不错的计划。谢谢你。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Big Plans 大计划 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:South African Landscape 南非美景

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)