实战口语情景对话:Do you play music? 你玩音乐吗
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1213  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:Do you play music? 你玩音乐吗
    Shirley: So Josh, I know that you like to play the guitar.

    雪莉:乔什,我知道你喜欢弹吉他。

    Josh: Yeah.

    乔什:对。

    Shirley: What kind of music do you like?

    雪莉:你喜欢哪种音乐?

    Josh: Mostly, I play rock but sometimes, I play pop music as well.

    乔什:我主要演奏摇滚乐,不过有时我也演奏流行音乐。

    Shirley: Cool. So who is an artist that you like?

    雪莉:真酷。你喜欢哪位艺术家?

    Josh: My favorite artist at the moment is Jason Mraz.

    乔什:目前我最喜欢的艺术家是杰森·玛耶兹。

    Shirley: Okay. Where does he come from?

    雪莉:好。他来自哪里?

    Josh: He comes from the States, the US. He plays guitar and sings at the same time.

    乔什:他来自美国。他可以边弹吉他边唱歌。

    Shirley: Nice. So you like to sing, too.

    雪莉:不错。那你也喜欢唱歌了。

    Josh: Yeah, I like to sing, too.

    乔什:对,我也喜欢唱歌。

    Shirley: Cool. Okay, do you play any other instruments?

    雪莉:真酷。好,你还会其他乐器吗?

    Josh: I do. I play the piano as well.

    乔什:会,我也会弹钢琴。

    Shirley: Wow. You are really very talented.

    雪莉:哇哦。你真是多才多艺。

    Josh: Thank you.

    乔什:谢谢。

    Shirley: So when you play piano, do you like to sing as well?

    雪莉:那你喜欢一边弹钢琴一边唱歌吗?

    Josh: I don't usually sing when I play piano because I'm not as good at the piano.

    乔什:我一般弹钢琴的时候不唱歌,因为我钢琴弹得不是太好。

    Shirley: Oh, I see. So like guitar better than piano or you're better at it?

    雪莉:哦,我知道了。那你是更喜欢吉他,还是说你的吉他弹得更好?

    Josh: I'm better at guitar.

    乔什:我更擅长弹吉他。

    Shirley: Okay. Do you have a band?

    雪莉:好。你有乐队吗?

    Josh: I don't have a band, but I hope someday, I will.

    乔什:我没有乐队,不过我希望有一天我能组个乐队。

    Shirley: Hmm, a rock band?

    雪莉:嗯,摇滚乐队吗?

    Josh: Maybe.

    乔什:也许吧。

    Shirley: Do you have a name for your rock band?

    雪莉:你有为这支摇滚乐队想好名字吗?

    Josh: No, I haven't really picked one up yet.

    乔什:没有,我现在还没起名呢。

    Shirley: What about Josh and the Jammers?

    雪莉:Josh and the Jammers怎么样?

    Josh: That sounds okay, but it's a little long.

    乔什:听起来不错,不过有些长。

    Shirley: Yeah. JJ's Jammers.

    雪莉:好吧,那就叫JJ's Jammers。

    Josh: That's a little better.

    乔什:这个好一些。

    Shirley: Yes. In Australia, that sounds like pajamas.

    雪莉:嗯。在澳大利亚,这个听起来像睡衣。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Tacoma is home 家乡塔科马 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:Big Family 大家庭

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)