实战口语情景对话:Teaching Overseas 在海外教学
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:730  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:Teaching Overseas 在海外教学
    John: So Sarah, you're an English teacher, right?

    约翰:萨拉,你是名英语老师,对吧?

    Sarah: That's right.

    萨拉:没错。

    John: You must have taught in many countries before.

    约翰:你之前一定在很多国家教过英语。

    Sarah: Yeah, I did. I taught in the USA, in Taiwan, China, South Korea, Japan and Ecuador.

    萨拉:对,没错。我在美国、台湾、中国、韩国、日本和厄瓜多尔教过英语。

    John: Oh, Ecuador.

    约翰:哦,厄瓜多尔。

    Sarah: Yeah.

    萨拉:对。

    John: So you must be able to speak Spanish very well.

    约翰:那你一定也会说西班牙语。

    Sarah: I think so. I studied really hard, and then when I lived in Ecuador, I spent a lot of time talking to people.

    萨拉:是的。我在厄瓜多尔时非常努力地学习了西班牙语,我花很多时间和当地人交谈。

    John: Did you teach Spanish, too?

    约翰:那你也教西班牙语?

    Sarah: No, I didn't. When I lived in Ecuador actually, I volunteered for the United Nations.

    萨拉:不教。我在厄瓜多尔生活时,我是联合国的志愿者。

    John: Wow.

    约翰:哇哦。

    Sarah: And I taught families and they were being relocated to Canada because they were fleeing the drug wars of Colombia.

    萨拉:我的工作是教一些家庭英语,这些家庭要逃离哥伦比亚的毒品战争,他们会被重新安置在加拿大。

    John: Wow.

    约翰:哇哦。

    Sarah: So I felt very badly for these families but they had a really bright future. So that was good. But then one week, I had a family, a couple of families and they were being relocated to Sweden

    .萨拉:我为这些家庭感到难过,不过他们有一个非常光明的未来。这很好。不过有一周,我教了几个要被重新安置在瑞典的家庭。

    John: Oh.

    约翰:哦。

    Sarah: And I said, "I can't teach them Swedish." And the UN said, "Well, maybe just teach them English." So I thought, they're going to Sweden, they don't need to learn English right now. And my friend at the time – she's Norwegian, and we were living together. And every day, she helped me to learn a little bit of Swedish. Just enough for one class so that I could teach these families...

    萨拉:我说,“我不能教他们瑞典语”。联合国方面说,“你就教他们英语吧”。可是我想,他们要去瑞典,他们现在不用学英语。当时我有个朋友,她是挪威人,我们住在一起。她每天都帮助我学习一些瑞典语。足够我在当天的课上教那些家庭的。

    John: Wait, wait.

    约翰:等一下。

    Sarah: ...some Swedish.

    萨拉:瑞典语。

    John: You were teaching Swedish language?

    约翰:你教瑞典语?

    Sarah: Yes.

    萨拉:对。

    John: You are an English speaker.

    约翰:可是你的母语是英语。

    Sarah: Yes.

    萨拉:对。

    John: You lived in Ecuador.

    约翰:你当时在厄瓜多尔生活。

    Sarah: Yes.

    萨拉:对。

    John: And a Norwegian person taught you Swedish.

    约翰:一个挪威人教你瑞典语。

    Sarah: Yes.

    萨拉:对。

    John: So you could teach Swedish to people from Ecuador.

    约翰:所以你教厄瓜多尔人瑞典语。

    Sarah: From Colombia, currently living in Ecuador.

    萨拉:那些人来自哥伦比亚,他们当时住在厄瓜多尔。

    John: So they could move to Sweden.

    约翰:他们要搬去瑞典。

    Sarah: Yes.

    萨拉:对。

    John: And you did this as a volunteer.

    约翰:你志愿做这份工作。

    Sarah: Yeah. I wanted to help people. So I moved to Ecuador and I got a volunteer job with the United Nations to help teach people but I never thought I would be teaching Swedish.

    萨拉:对。我想帮助别人。所以我去厄瓜多尔做联合国的志愿者,去帮助他人,我以前从来没想过我会教瑞典语。

    John: Wow.

    约翰:哇哦。

    Sarah: Yeah. It was a lot of fun.

    萨拉:对。那很有趣。

    John: I would like to try that someday, too.

    约翰:如果有机会,我也想尝试一下。

    Sarah: You can do it.

    萨拉:你可以的。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Going to Mars 去火星 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:Teaching New Things 教授新知识

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)