实战口语情景对话:How International are you? 你有多国际化?
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:717  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:How International are you? 你有多国际化?
    Todd: OK, Katie.

    托德:好,凯蒂。

    Katie: Yeah.

    凯蒂:嗯。

    Todd: Let's take an international test.

    托德:我们来进行一场国际性测试。

    Katie: Oh, OK.

    凯蒂:好。

    Todd: How international are you? Let's find out.

    托德:你有多国际化?我们来测试一下。

    Katie: Let's find out.

    凯蒂:我们来测试吧。

    Todd: First, have you ever eaten Greek food?

    托德:第一个问题,你吃过希腊食物吗?

    Katie: Greek food? Ah, I've eaten, how do you say it, falafel.

    凯蒂:希腊食物?嗯,我吃过,那叫什么来着,鹰嘴豆饼。

    Todd: Oh, is that Greek?

    托德:哦,那是希腊食物?

    Katie: I think so. I've had that, but apart from that, I've never eaten Greek food. How about you?

    凯蒂:我想是的。我吃过那个,不过除那以外,我没吃过其他希腊食物。你呢?

    Todd: Ah, I think I have. Like, I've eaten Greek yogurt. Does that count?

    托德:我想我吃过。我吃过希腊酸奶。那算吗?

    Katie: That counts.

    凯蒂:算。

    Todd: That counts?

    托德:真的算?

    Katie: That counts.

    凯蒂:算。

    Todd: OK, have you ever eaten Russian food?

    托德:好,你吃过俄罗斯食物吗?

    Katie: What's Russian food?

    凯蒂:什么是俄罗斯食物?

    Todd: I think, Russian food, is it borscht? Borscht is like a cabbage soup.

    托德:我想罗宋汤应该算俄罗斯食物吧?罗宋汤和卷心菜汤差不多。

    Katie: Hmm, I've never eaten Russian food.

    凯蒂:嗯,那我从来没吃过俄罗斯食物。

    Todd: Yeah, maybe I haven't eaten Russian food either. OK, last one, have you ever eaten Vietnamese food?

    托德:嗯,也许我也没吃过。好,最后一个和食物有关的问题,你吃过越南食物吗?

    Katie: Ah, I see it written down. Is it pho?

    凯蒂:啊,这个我记得,越南河粉,对吧?

    Todd: Pho, the noodles?

    托德:越南河吧,面食吗?

    Katie: Yeah, I've eaten pho before.

    凯蒂:对,我以前吃过越南河粉。

    Todd: Yeah, I've been to Vietnam so I've eaten Vietnamese food a lot. And pho the noodles is really good.

    托德:我去过越南,所以我吃过很多越南食物。越南河粉很好吃。

    Katie: Yeah, it's delicious.

    凯蒂:对,非常美味。

    Todd: I've had that too.

    托德:我也吃过。

    Katie: OK, now let's talk about languages.

    凯蒂:好,现在我们来谈谈语言。

    Todd: Oh, OK. Have you ever studied French?

    托德:哦,好。你学过法语吗?

    Katie: I have. I studied French for five years.

    凯蒂:学过。我学过五年法语。

    Todd: Oh, can you still speak French?

    托德:哦,你现在还会说法语吗?

    Katie: Nope. Not at all.

    凯蒂:不能。完全不行。

    Todd: Yeah, me too. I once studied French years ago, but I haven't spoken French in so long I can't remember anything.

    托德:我也是。我在很多年前学过法语,不过我很长时间没有说过法语了,我现在一点儿法语都不记得了。

    Katie: I can't remember anything either.

    凯蒂:我也不记得。

    Todd: Have you ever studied an Asian Language?

    托德:你学过亚洲语言吗?

    Katie: I've studied Japanese. I can still speak it a little bit now, and I studied a little bit of Korean, but I don't speak Korean.

    凯蒂:我学过日语。我现在能说一点儿日语,我还学过一点儿韩语,不过我不会说韩语。

    Todd: Oh, really. OK. Wow, like I've studied Thai because I lived in Thailand for five years, and like you I've studied Japanese, but my Japanese is terrible.

    托德:哦,真的吗?哇哦,我学过泰语,因为我在泰国生活了五年,和你一样,我也学过日语,不过我日语说得很差。

    Katie: How about your Thai?

    凯蒂:那你泰语说得怎么样?

    Todd: My Thai is OK. It's OK. I can talk a little bit. OK, so have you ever met a Spanish person?

    托德:还可以,还不错。我可以说一点儿泰语。好,你认识西班牙人吗?

    Katie: A Spanish person? Actually, I don't think I have.

    凯蒂:西班牙人?我想我不认识。

    Todd: Really?

    托德:真的吗?

    Katie: I don't think I have met a Spanish person.

    凯蒂:我想我不认识西班牙人。

    Todd: Oh, interesting. I've been to Spain so, I've met a few and we have a Spanish teacher at my school.

    托德:哦,有意思。我去过西班牙,我认识一些西班牙人,我们学校里有一名西班牙老师。

    Katie: Oh, maybe I have met a Spanish person then. Maybe, I've met a secret Spanish person.

    凯蒂:哦,那也许我也认识西班牙人。我认识一位神秘的西班牙人。

    Todd: OK, have you met a Chinese person?

    托德:好,你认识中国人吗?

    Katie: Oh, yes, I've meet lots of Chinese people.

    凯蒂:见过,我遇到过很多中国人。

    Todd: OK, and have you met a Brazilian person?

    托德:好,那你遇到过巴西人吗?

    Katie: I feel like if I say no, then I have. Probably. Probably, I've met a Brazilian person.

    凯蒂:我想如果我说没有,那可能有。也许我见过巴西人。

    Todd: Yeah, I've met a few people from Brazil, so they're alway very nice. Very friendly people.

    托德:我认识一些巴西人,他们非常友好。他们人很好。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Brain Drain 人才流失 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:More International 更多国际化测试

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)