实战口语情景对话:SEA Travels -Thailand and Laos 东南亚旅行之泰国和老挝
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:732  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:SEA Travels -Thailand and Laos 东南亚旅行之泰国和老挝
    Todd: Abidemi, what did you do for summer break?

    托德:阿比德米,你暑假做了什么?

    Abidemi: For summer break, I went to visit some countries in Asia.

    阿比德米:暑假我去亚洲国家旅行了。

    Todd: Oh, what countries?

    托德:哦,你去了哪几个国家?

    Abidemi: I visited Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, and Myanmar.

    阿比德米:我去了泰国、老挝、越南和缅甸。

    Todd: Oh, great. What did you do in each country?

    托德:哦,真不错。你在每个国家都玩了什么?

    Abidemi: In Thailand, I was there for about a week. I ate a lot of delicious food and I met a lot of many nice people. I loved Thailand, so I hope to return again.

    阿比德米:我在泰国待了一周。我吃了很多美食,也认识了很多友好的人。我喜欢泰国,我希望能再去那里玩。

    Todd: What foods did you eat?

    托德:你都吃了什么?

    Abidemi: I don't remember the names but I just remembered that they were all good. (Laughter)

    阿比德米:我不记得名字了,不过我记得那些食物都很好吃。(笑)

    Todd: Thai food is so good

    .托德:泰国食物很美味。

    Abidemi: Yes.

    阿比德米:对。

    Todd: Did you go anymore in Thailand like the beach or the forest?

    托德:你有去泰国的海滩或森林吗?

    Abidemi: I was more interested in nature, so I traveled from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and Chang Rai, and I went trekking and rode elephants. So that was one of the highlights of my trip.

    阿比德米:我对自然更感兴趣,所以我从曼谷去了清迈和清莱,我进行了徒步旅行,还骑了大象。那是我这趟旅程的其中一个亮点。

    Todd: Oh nice. How long was the trek?

    托德:真好。你进行了多长时间的徒步旅行?

    Abidemi: The trek was about a day. It was a trek for 2, 3 hours but then we also stayed overnight in a community in the hills. And then the next day, we trekked for a little bit to come back to the city.

    阿比德米:大约一天的时间。徒步时间大约有两三个小时,后来我们又在山上的一个社区住了一晚。第二天,我们又徒步了一小段距离,返回城区。

    Todd: Nice. So was Thailand the first stop?

    托德:不错。泰国是你旅行的第一站?

    Abidemi: Yes. It was my first stop. It was supposed to be the shortest stop but I loved it so much that I spent more time there.

    阿比德米:对。泰国是第一站。按照我原本的计划,我在泰国停留的时间是最短的,不过因为我太喜欢泰国了,所以我延长了在泰国的时间。

    Todd: After Thailand, where did you go?

    托德:泰国之后你去了哪里?

    Abidemi: From Thailand, I moved on by land to Laos.

    阿比德米:离开泰国以后,我从陆路去了老挝。

    Todd: And what did you do in Laos?

    托德:你在老挝做了什么?

    Abidemi: In Laos, I mainly was in the northern part of the country, and I went zip-lining.

    阿比德米:我主要在老挝北部地区游玩,我玩了高空滑索。

    Todd: Oh fun!

    托德:哦,那很好玩!

    Abidemi: It was fun. So—

    阿比德米:是很好玩。

    Todd: So zip-lining is going flying from tree to tree?

    托德:高空滑索是不是从一棵树滑翔到另一棵树?

    Abidemi: That's correct. So that was about two days' worth of zip-lining, and we stayed overnight in a big tree house.

    阿比德米:没错。我们玩了两天的高空滑索,在一个大树屋上住了一晚。

    Todd: Oh, how fun.

    托德:哦,真有意思。

    Abidemi: It was quite an experience.

    阿比德米:那是一次难忘的经历。

    Todd: Nice.

    托德:不错。

    Abidemi: I really enjoyed it.

    阿比德米:我非常享受。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:Nepal Travel Tips 尼泊尔旅行小贴士 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:SEA Travels - Vietnam and Myanmar 东南亚旅行之越南和缅甸

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)