第91天:怎样在谈判中讨价还价
教程:商务英语  浏览:292  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

      星级典句:

      第一句:I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.

      很遗憾你们报的价格太高。

      A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.

      很遗憾你们报的价格太高。

      B: So you have problems?

      也就是说你们有困难?

      A: Yes. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

      是的。如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

      B: Well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

      如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们价格太高了。

      第二句:Let's meet each other halfway.

      那咱们就各让一步吧。

      A: Let's meet each other halfway.

      那咱们就各让一步吧。

      B: That's a good idea.

      是个好主意。

      A: How about granting us a 10 discount on the final price?

      在最后的价格上给我们打个九折怎么样?

      B: We have to have a meeting.

      我们要开会商量一下。

      要想在谈判中掌握主动权,就要尽可能地了解对方的情况,尽可能地了解掌握某一步骤对对方的影响以及对方的反应如何,投石问路就是了解对方情况的一种战术。

      其他表达法:

      I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

      很遗憾,贵方的价格猛涨,几乎比去年高出20%。

      That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

      那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

    0/0
      上一篇:第90天:怎样要求开具证明书 下一篇:第92天:怎样谈论数量和种类

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)