第133天:怎样提出分期付款
教程:商务英语  浏览:302  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

      星级典句

      第一句:We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.

      我方要求订货时交纳10%的预付款。

      A: Mr. White, can we pay by TT?

      怀特先生,我们可以电汇付款吗?

      B: TT is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less than $1,000.

      我们只接受每笔交易1000美金以下的电汇付款。

      A: So what's your requirement of payment?

      那么您有什么付款要求呢?

      B: We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.

      我方要求订货时交纳10%的预付款。

      第二句:The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

      余下的在60天内汇齐。

      A: How about the rest?

      其他的呢?

      B: The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

      余下的在60天内汇齐。

      A: So, full payments must be made within 60 days.

      也就是说全放在60天内交齐。

      B: Yes, you are right.

      是的,您说对了。

      其他表达法:

      分期付款是一个比较保险的方式。

      We can only accept 20% cash payment.

      我方只接受20%的现金付款。

      The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

      其余的80%以信用证付款,在发货前15-30天汇到。

    0/0
      上一篇:第132天:怎样电汇支付 下一篇:第134天:怎样坚持付款方式

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)