天才宝贝熊:捉迷藏(4)
教程:天才宝贝熊  浏览:742  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    What's taking so long?

    怎么这么长时间啊?

    Maybe I'll never be found.

    也许我永远也不会被发现。

    Hello, anyone there?

    你好,有人在吗?

    I see you whoever you are.

    不管你是谁,我看见你了。

    Little Bear, I found you.

    小熊,我找到了你。

    No, Duck. I found you.

    不,鸭子。是我找到你了。

    What are you doing?

    你在干什么?

    I'm seeking, of course.

    我当然是在找人啊。

    Have you found anyone yet?

    那你找到了吗?

    Well, not yet. Oh! But I found Frog.

    恩,现在还没有。哦!但我找到一只青蛙。

    I found you,Frog.

    是我找到你的,青蛙。

    You can not find what isn't lost.

    你不可能找到没丢的东西。

    I guess Frog's not in the mood to play.

    我想青蛙没心情跟你玩。

    It's very hard to find your friends when they are hiding from you.

    当你的朋友从你这里藏起来时,是很难找到他们的。

    Come on, we'll find them.

    来吧,我们会找到他们的。

    0/0
      上一篇:天才宝贝熊:捉迷藏(3) 下一篇:天才宝贝熊:捉迷藏(5)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)