天才宝贝熊:北极熊(2)
教程:天才宝贝熊  浏览:687  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Thank you Cat!

    谢谢猫!

    You are welcome, Little Bear.

    客气了,小熊。

    Yes, thanks, Cat.

    是的,谢谢,猫。

    Uh, Oh!

    呃,哦!

    Who's this? It's me.

    这是谁?这是我。

    Little Bear? My goodness, I didn't recognize you.

    小熊?我的妈呀,我都认不出你了。

    We had a little accident.

    我们出了个小事故。

    Oh no, my paint!

    哦,不,我的油漆!

    Little Bear, are you all r.... are you all...are you all white?

    小熊,你全身都...你全身都...你全身都变成白色了?

    There is something very impressive about you in white.

    全身雪白的你令人印象非常深刻。

    Thank you, Hen.

    谢谢你,母鸡。

    Are you all white?

    你全身都变成白色了?

    You can be a whole different bear.

    你可以变成一只完全不同的熊。

    Maybe you are a different bear.

    也许你本来就是一只不同的熊。

    What should I do?

    我应该怎么办呢?

    Maybe you should go home.

    也许你该回家了。

    Bears dripping paint certainly don't belong in a nice clean hen house.

    滴着油漆的小熊在这个干净的鸡舍里肯定不合适。

    At least until you are dry.

    至少在你弄干之前是不合适的。

    Maybe I'd better go home.

    也许我最好回家。

    0/0
      上一篇:天才宝贝熊:北极熊(1) 下一篇:天才宝贝熊:北极熊(3)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)