天才宝贝熊:去钓鱼(6)
教程:天才宝贝熊  浏览:602  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Little Bear, your fishing rod.

    小熊,你的钓竿。

    There's your fish!

    那不是你的鱼吗!

    It looks like the perfect fish for my soup.

    看起来像是为我的汤准备的一条完美的鱼。

    More soup, Owl?

    再喝点汤吧,猫头鹰?

    Oh, I couldn't, Mother Bear.

    哦,不要了,熊妈妈。

    But thank you.

    不过谢谢你。

    It was scrumptious.

    它很美味。

    Little Bear? Yes, please.

    小熊?是的,谢谢。

    It's a delicious fish if I do say so myself.

    要我说这鱼汤真的很美味。

    Someday when I am as big as Father Bear,

    有一天,当我熊爸爸一样大时,

    I am going to go on a big boat to catch a big fish.

    我就坐着更大的船去抓更大的鱼,

    Yes, you will.

    当然,你会的。

    And I'II catch a real octopus too, and maybe even a whale.

    我会去抓一条真正的章鱼,甚至是一条鲸鱼。

    I don't know about octopus and whales, but you will certainly sail in a real boat.

    我不知道有关章鱼和鲸鱼的事情,但你一定驾驶真正的船的。

    Little Bear already fishes very well, don't you think?

    小熊你不觉得你刚才钓鱼钓的已经非常好了吗?

    Yes, he's a real fisherman.

    当然,他是一个真正的渔夫。

    Just like his father.

    就像他的父亲。

    Exactly, just like his father.

    没错,就像他的父亲。

    Exactly.

    没错。

    0/0
      上一篇:天才宝贝熊:去钓鱼(5) 下一篇:天才宝贝熊:流感(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)