天才宝贝熊:和熊爸爸钓鱼(7)
教程:天才宝贝熊  浏览:664  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    We caught a fish even when we were not trying.

    我们甚至还没怎么费劲呢,就钓到一条鱼。

    Sometimes that's the best way to fish.

    有时候,这是钓鱼的最佳途径。

    It's just a little fish.

    这只是一条很小的鱼。

    Hmm, maybe this isn't the fish we want.

    嗯,也许这不是我们想要的鱼。

    That's what I was thinking.

    我也是这么想的。

    Maybe I should see if there're any bigger fish down there.

    也许我应该看看那里是否有更大点的鱼。

    Good idea!

    好主意!

    You can take a look.

    你可以去看看。

    Aren't I a good swimmer?

    我是不是一个很好的游泳运动员?

    Just Like a fish!

    就像鱼一样!

    Look what I've caught for mother bear!

    看看我为熊妈妈抓到了什么!

    I bet she'll like what I've caught even better!

    我敢打赌,她会更喜欢我抓的这个!

    You! Look out! Watch out! Hey...

    你!当心!注意!哎...

    0/0
      上一篇:天才宝贝熊:和熊爸爸钓鱼(6) 下一篇:天才宝贝熊:熬夜(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)