【语音版】天堂里的东西不是你想买,想买就能买
教程:每日学英语  浏览:292  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    音频点击此处>>>
    A: Beer is a powerful drug.

    A: 啤酒真是够劲,跟毒品似的。

    B: So are cigarettes.

    B: 烟也是。

    A: Which would you prefer?

    A: 你喜欢哪个?

    B: What do you mean?

    B:什么意思?

    A: When you die and go to heaven, they will offer you beer or cigarettes.

    A: 到了天堂,你会得到啤酒或者香烟。

    B: I could pick only one or the other?

    B:只能二选一?

    A: Yes. Nothing's perfect, not even in heaven.

    A: 是的,没什么是完美的,天堂也一样。

    B: Boy, that's a tough one.

    B:孩子,那真是一个艰难的选择。

    A: What's so tough about it? Of course, I would pick cigarettes.

    A: 有什么难的?当然了,我选烟。

    B: But cigarettes taste much better when you have a cold beer.

    B:但是要是你的啤酒是凉的,还是烟抽着好。

    A: Well, you can't have everything.

    A: 额,你不可能什么都拥有。

    B: I don't think I want to go to your heaven.

    B:我想我应该不想去你描述的那种天堂。

    0/0
      上一篇:徐志摩这篇散文浪漫的几代人,中英版来了 下一篇:国庆热档:秋季档最新美剧追剧指南

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)